[2011.10.19] Japanese 5th Single [Winter Magic]

sweetofuu

I love the song! I can't wait to watch the PV! I'm very happy and proud that they have been releasing original Japanese songs. Although, it's just sad that they will be getting little amount of rest (or no rest at all) before embarking on their Japanese promotions. All the best for Kara! Fighting!

Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA, the group who releases original songs..

KARA, the group who releases original songs that sounds Jpop-ish..

When I listened the first time to:

JCL: WAAHHH LIKE IT!! It's cute, it's fun, it's fresh!!

GGS: WAAAAAHHHHHH, LOVE IT!! Oricon chart get ready to welcome KARA back!!

Winter Magic: WAH, like it, it's cute, it sweet, it's Jpop..

I like it, I really do.. I just wasn't hooked from the very beginning like I was with JCL and GGS.. :sweatdrop:

As someone else mentioned, I could imagine Winter Magic being performed by NEWS and I'm not even sure as of why I think this way :whistling:

btw I'm curious about outfits, choreography and PV!!

choreography and PV especially..

After the penguin dance, KARAPARA dance what's next? I wonder what kind of movement/step they'll come up with since this is not as dance-y as the other two..

PV, when are we going to have a video with a story-line again ?? :tongue:

Maybe it'll be something like IOA but a bit more colorful and less dream-y.. ^_^

WOW this is so gonna be featured as anime OST!! :thumbup:

All songs they released this year are dance songs, and this will make us "calm down" a lil bit as they go for a more soothing melody..

Sometimes a variation is good, people.. And I like it! Thanks for uploader!

Oh my god, it sounds so good it brings out the christmas romantic feel. I really think KARA needs an MV/PV with storyline, there really haven't been any at all, if i'm not wrong. And Winter Magic will really fit well with a storyline MV.

I honestly don't know what about the song that makes me like it so much, but I love it.

Been listening to it all day and its definitely their most jpop sound and after Go Go Summer I didn't think they could make a more jpop sound but they did. lol

Love the song, another 100k and Japan's gonna eat it up.

Surprisingly, I like it. I didn't at first listen, but after the second, it was better.

It kinda reminds me of THSK's Summer Dream. It wasn't epic or powerful, but it's like a classic you listen to every summer. Winter Magic doesn't really seem to be that catchy at first glance, but I can see it as a song that I'll be fond of for while and think of every winter.

Truthfully, I prefer it more then their past singles. Karapara and the other one didn't stick with me :/

And I'm happy it's not Japanese Step. I would want a Japanese Step, but I do appreciate Kara bringing out original material then rehashed remakes.

Edited by Biscuit

i like it too..it might not be as catchy as go go summer but it is the type of song that i will keep listening too

it really sounds like an anime ost though..haha

kara is kinda known for their dances in japan so i'm wondering what they will come up with this song..:)

It's the kind of song that'll do well in Japan. I like it since the vocals are evident and has a good tempo to still dance to. Def'ntly want to see the MV and their performances. I wish they'd guest at VS Arashi!!! o(><)o

I know it's the same song, but I liked this vid with the lyrics (the Hangul there is a translation of the Japanese lyrics)

Cr: Uploader

2ikps79.jpg

cr: karabaidu

I'm totally loving this look. I love Hammie's the best<3 She fits into the songs concept the best. Well... the tune for now ^^ I feel a lonely winter from this picture x3 Omg, goddess looks beautiful. Her non-korean looks are jjang~ hehe, kara looks like foreigners x3 Love hammie's hair and expression here. She's also small so she looks so fragile~ jing also looks great~ Her long hair and that pose just hurts my heart(in a good way)! My bias middle<3 She should keep the long hair~(I think she tied it up in that picture; it's just in the back)! Of course, Hara looks gorgeous<3 Everyone was feeling a happy feeling but it's sortof sad if you hear it again... well for me x3 Hara's voice kinda fits the song too ^^ Can't wait for some eng subs on the lyrics! ^^

cr: uploader

I dunno what it is but I saw it and it kinda gives a sad feeling to the song. lol

cr: uploader

I think I heard them saying something about how it's not a dance song like their previous ones.

WinterMagic.jpg

ahh~ Neris beat me to it but i made a small edit :)

EDIT:

I also want to say that when I keep hearing they sing "STAY WITH ME" I imagine one of the KARA members running after the guy! AHHH~ HOW I WISH THEY MADE A STORYLINE MV!!!

Edited by YOBI