UPDATES:

TEASERS:

MUSIC VIDEO:

update first post!!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really isn't a point in me getting the LE version A, but I really like that cover...however version B DOES come with a photobook, and I'm definitely getting LE version C so...yeah, I might order all three anyways just cause I really like all three covers, but it's such a drain on the wallet...and Kara still has to release their perfume...

Edited by GooBurberrHara

as usual they all look stunning.. but Jacket C gotta be my favorite one because it's different from the other too, it gives off a different feeling compared to the other 2.. Adding to that Nicole is in the middle, which rarely happens..

*crossing-fingers* for the PV, I don't want to expect a storyline just to end up a bit sad.. but still :tongue:

HQ(or at least better quality) pictures of winter magic jacket

F.jpg

y-1.jpg

k-3.jpg

update first post please~

OMGGG~I just realized something~~~!!! THEIR OUTFITS THAT THEY'LL PERFORM IN O.O OMGEEE~~! KARA IN DRESSES PERFORMING<3?!?!?! AHHHHHH!!! ahhh~~!! why won't oct. come faster~ DD:

^^ I am actually hoping the PV of Winter Magic will turn out to be something like what YOBI posted. It'll be nice to have a PV having a good storyline to go with it, since the meaning of the song's so sentimental. And if it is, then we will get to see the girls' acting and expressions in a more serious kind of story, unlike in URAKARA, which is kind of more comical, not that it isn't good. I am just hoping to see a new side of the girls in PV story.

^ yeah me too..

for this song, i'm really hopeful the MV will have storyline and serious acting from the girls (+ cry/tears would be better) :mellow:

because the big banner gives a lonely-romantic feeling and the "stay with me, close to me" lyrics also..

Let's all bow down to UMJ for actually making a decent cover this time *bows*.

They all look so flawless here. Usually in album covers, one member singularly stands out. But all of them lookg pretty here. Now I'm expecting the mv to be all soft and sparkly and the members looking ethereal and Goddesslike *__*

A bit WTH at the feathers, but maybe they're gonna be angels? Like winter angels?

i think the song will do awesome in Japan!

its the type of song that would really be popular

and it has the perfect feel for Christmas and winter.

but yeah i hope the PV can have some sort of good plotline~

winter magic seems like the type of song to have a good PV

btw i thought kara was suppose to release a new full length album in Japan...

or are they gonna release one after this 5th single?

because they just released a full length album in Korea?

Love how Hara looks on the Jacket C, so winter-ish.

On that youtube video. Damn Kara's song is not even officially out and somebody made an amv with Makoto Shinkai's animated movie 5 Centimeters per Second. I love that movie to bits and know the storyline at the back of my palm and combined with Winter Magic...

:crying:

Now I want to know the song lyrics.. :unsure:

I remember seeing somewhere that Winter magic topped the daily ringtone chaku-uta chart, while Step took over chaku-uta full. There were pics as well, but I'm on mobile now OTL. Can anyone do a double-check?

I think you're right, according to this : http://recochoku.jp/recochoku_ranking/index.html Step and Winter Magic are both No. 1. Great news.

Edited by Arrow

I'm really excited for this release :) I know I'm going to buy all 3 versions :) I'm going to pre-order them tomorrow when I get paid :)

And I love how DSP is promoting them as JPop rather than Kpop stars singing in Japanese, I think that's probably why Japan loves them more than a lot of the recent Kpop groups promoting in Japan because KARA are actually making the effort to fit in and properly work for their success, whereas with other groups, you can tell that their companies are not serious about becoming established in Japan and just want to make more money while they can.

Anyway, I can't wait for the release, however I do hope they get to rest a bit before promoting :) and I LOVE all the album covers, they are really classy :)

WAHH~~~~~~ THAT SET IS HUGE<3!!! DSP has been liking the big set type, huh? XD

And the picture of the girls next to the set<3!! Looks like it won't just be close-ups and dancing.. Maybe just a little story line. Like that Honey video!! ^^ jing gets the hpone this time~ x3 Hehe, I loved her sewing the teddy bear part in honey though~ Now I feel like this PV is just an upgraded version of honey... Hopefully I'm wrong~ Kindof want something different from Honey mv.

but overall Idc, I just wanna see the preview already~!

btw.... that center... in the pv pic... who is it... O___o nicori~~!! where my cole~ >.< Okay so bias mode done! >.<

A winter magic billboard~~!!

2qti93t.jpg

cr: twitter

Yayy~ Cole middle ^^ OKAY, NOW I'm officially done with bias mode.

It's like dongsaeng line on the bench and then unni line ^^