[2011.10.19] Japanese 5th Single [Winter Magic]

sweetofuu

Something else I like about Kara. You never know who is going to be in the center or front.

Like this: 3 covers with 3 different members in the middle.

In so many kpop and jpop covers you always know who is center and it takes away some of the fun when they reveal the poster and cover.

I like the cover with the White dresses the best. :)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seem like japan is defintely ready for the KARA wave again, they are defintely going to take japan by storm, wondering can we start the predication soon. We have 3 weeks, to wondering how the mv is going to look like, and how much are we going to predication. I hoping that the girls can break 100K in two days, but it would be defintely hard. They have strong competition, and I be happy with the girls just getting number 2 on the chart.

The song gives me the winter feel...I am really loving the song, with them showing off their voices and not going for up-beat but more of a soothing melody was a nice choice! Their voices really are soothing, the melody and the little break with guitar solo was stunning. The covers look absolutely amazing, and the little teasers of Kara's set(?) look nice. I'm sure Kara will do amazingly on the charts, surely many more people will become fans with this song. :)

Edited by iAyu

When will the pre orer for the ablum will start?? ... I'm dying to buy the ablum T-T

but dunno which version to buy ...... :confused1::wacko:

I see it in CDJapan, so I think pre-orders are out.

I also dunno which one to buy. I like the Version A cover, but I also want the Photobook.

Edited by iammai

^ Yes UMJ is taking really long this time. Maybe they'll only reveal the PV on the release date itself..... And KARA needs to start promoting Winter Magic on more television shows, else their digital sales will suffer. I'm not too sure how this will impact their physical sales though.

Btw I think I'll buy both Versions A + B. I need that photobook!

I think we should just wait until the single is officially released before worrying about its digital downloads or sth. The song still hasn't had any promotion, we can't really say anything now.

I'm worried too but like... I'm pretty sure umj knows what they're doing.... i hope. >.<

Kara's usually a step closer to being a jpop group every time they release a single so maybe umj is tryin' to do somethin'

All we can do is just support them like crazy when they do release it.

Maybe all 5 girls will have a love interest each in the PV and have their own storylines. At least that's what I'm hoping for lol :D The set looks beautiful too. The first pic reminds me of a dollhouse~ ^^

But mostly I think Winter Magic PV will be an upgraded version of Honey + IOA combined.

Can't wait for 12th Oct!! That's also when my exams will finish!! xD

P.S. where's the teaser?