[2011.10.19] Japanese 5th Single [Winter Magic]

sweetofuu

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^NMB48 is releasing their new single on the same day right? So most likely Winter Magic will snatch the #2 spot ^^

The PV has been uploaded on DSP's channel:

OMG Hammie <333 Her eyesmile is just perfect. PERFECT.

And Jing is growing up so quickly~ Little baby goddess <3

Plus towards the end of the PV, you can see Ham's and Jing's tears ;_; And maybe Hara? Gyul also looked like she was going to cry.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

^

^

Ham and Jing really can act very good...Gyuri too...but too bad Kara girls never have chance to get act in drama....except Hara...but i'm very sure Jing will get act oneday..she still young and also gorgeous.. :thumbup1:

The MV look really pretty and all the girls so damn beautiful...my favourite MV so far..

Edited by alynna

I really hope Gyuri, Jiyoung, or Seungyeon will get drama requests. I mean Gyuri was borned to act while Jiyoung is superb at acting now. seungyeon is just awesome. While I think Nicole may have difficultly with remembering the Korean script.

Edited by YOBI

my friend, finally the time has come... the time to SPAZZZZ :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

seriously, i watched the PV in 1080p and it's glorious!

so damn beautiful my eyes melted..

hope the song can top oricon!

* is color-test becoming trademark of dsp?

I am thankful to DSP for uploading both the teaser and the music video for Winter Magic.

The mv is just beautiful though I am wishfully thinking that the guy in the music video is matsujun or any other je's artists. :rolleyes:

@alynna - Didn't all KARA girls had a chance to act in Urakara? Plus GyulHam debuted as child actresses too , if I'm not wrong ^^

@YOBI - I'm pretty sure Nicole's Korean has improved a lot~

2 days more to KARA's appearance on Music Station, can't wait :D

Hopefully they'll promote on other shows too(:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

^

^

yes...all Kara members get act in Urakara...but Urakara not counted as a drama...because Hara debut as an actress when she acted in City Hunter...GyulHam are child actresses but now they can show their talent again..maybe too busy..i'm glad Gyuri involved in 200 pounds theater...at least she can act too....hoping Jing debut as an actress -_-

Edited by alynna

I think this song deserves so much more love, as much love as Step, perhaps? I don't think people are as excited for a ballad as they are for a pop song, which is understandable, I reckon... but it doesn't mean that ballads are worse than fast tempo songs. I think Winter Magic beats many dance songs released by other k-pop artistes in Japan, don't you think?

The PV is beautiful~!! I think it would be better if, at the end, after showing the presents half-buried in snow, the camera pans out and shows snow falling from the sky onto the houses but KARA have left the scene i.e. the guy doesn't show up... hahaha just my opinion ^^

Can someone explain why DSP uploaded the PV? Like why did UMJ not upload it...they uploaded Mr.Taxi but they haven't really uploaded any of the stuff Kara has released on their official channel...do all of Kara's releases just go on DSP Kara channel, even though they are Japanese UMJ releases?

Anyways, the PV is gorgeous and so are the girls....I was so sad for a moment there when it seemed like he wasn't gonna come. Not a storyline, but a great MV....simple and to the point. This is why I love winter, cute clothing.

Wow. It's winter, but it makes your heart warm all over. The girls are so beautiful and charming. The video captures the real feeling of winter. I can see "busy sidewalks" people rushing down the street just in time for the holidays. It does indeed create a warm feeling in one's heart and the girls encompass all of that.

I was thinking where the heck is this guy, how dares he not show up and make the girls cry? but then he... finally arrives. Great video. I hope everybody likes it!

Wow! Good job for WM grabbing the #1 spot on Recochoku. :thumbup:

They really deserve it. The PV is awesome, all of them showing their cute and soft sides. Since I don't know Japanese very well, the video helped me to understand what the song is all about. And the ending is a WINNER! Such great emotions shown by our girls. KARA JJANG!

Hope my CD arrives soon. Really want to see the Closeup version as well. :lol:

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

hello there, late but lol whatever.

hmm just watched the PV, and of course, 1080p.

goosebump!

the song, hell yeah i like this genre much better than dance song. no wonder the first blooooooming is still #1 for me :P (ups my bad for being subjective :whistling: )

hmm the storyboard? should i say great because they put a story there? :P

the members! wohoo, gyulhamcole's voice is just sweet, cool, and so harajing. you girls are great, awesome. you girls really know no limit. :thumbup1::thumbup:

and so i give all 5s for the;

☺ theme

☺ PV with a story

☺ vocal

☺ great song!

☺ and for giving me a great goosebump :rolleyes:

annyeong, kamilia :lol:

they cried! :tongue:

not impressed. dont like the video or song. maybe cause here in va its 70 degrees and wet. and im disapointed step ended way too early. i dont like tacky cuteness. i almost dislike this as much as pretty girl. well ive got secret and snsd to listen to this fall. cant wait for karas next korea comeback!

It's good to see that KARA can be flexible and can still be cute in spite of their much more known sexy appearance now a days. Variety is good in Kpop. It's not too bad to see something out of the usual every once in a while right? And besides, our girls pulled it off pretty damn well. They always do. :thumbup:

Well KARA show both side of themselves. When there in korea they adapt to the korean style, and the korea style is more upbeat song, with a catch beat. While in japan, they go for the cutest factor, that all japanese like. They go like cute and adorable. So KARA manage to show two side of themselves, cute and adorable, and fierce and powerful. KARA adapt to each enviroment, that what make KARA different. KARA is like the only korean artist to actually adapt to how the japanese industry is. And that happen to make them very successful in japan. Sooner or later, the girls would be up to the same level as dbsk and boa. And the way the girls are going they going to be up there very soon. DBSK and boa are both successful in japan, that they are not called korean group/artist. Soon KARA may get that statue, since the girls are doing very well. Well the girls are doing so well, and they manage to get number 1 on the Recochoku for download, the girls manage to get number 1 for video clips to. I wondering what the ninki predication is going to be. Since everything of KARA go up from every single that they release. Wondering how much people is going to predicated this time.

Really sweet song and video (I'm glad Gyuri looke a bit mad at the mystery guy. I would have been too! :P ). It's great that there's enough conficence in KARA as a group that they are releasing a mid-tempo ballad rather than another dance song like all the other K-Pop in Japan groups. It's lovely song for winter too.

Edited by Optimist