03 91.70 BUMP OF CHICKEN - Zero

04 62.70 Acid Black Cherry - Shangrila

05 30.10 Kuraki Mai - Your Best Friend

06 28.30 CNBLUE - In My Head

07 27.80 Sakamoto Maaya - Buddy

08 20.50 THE BAWDIES - RED ROCKET SHIP

09 17.90 Chihara Minori - TERMINATED

10 17.60 JAY'ED x JUJU - Eien wa Tada no Ichibyou Kara

The NINKI ratings are the results of a POLL conducted by Oricon indicating degree of interest/degree of purchase intention in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. However, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.

Jet Coaster Love's ninki was around 85 while it sold 122k. Girl's talk ninki was 80 and it sold 107k. GO GO Summer ninki was 151 but it was sold 114k. So can't predict much how winter magic is going to sell~

May we start our prediction game?

Mine- First day-60K First week 125K

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watch their performance in Music Station....i like their voice, their dress and makeup but i don't like what the stylist do to Jiyoung hair...stylist should do Jiyoung hair like they do in Date performance...Jiyoung hair make her look chubby :angry:

but all of us know Jiyoung now really skinny...please stylist change Jiyoung hairstyle...i love Nicole and Seungyeon hairstyle the most...Nicole look soooo pretty :eyelove:

yeah the predicated game has started, I love doing this game, even thought I always want to girls to sell more then what I predicate. But anyways, my predicating would have to be first day sell around 65-70K, first week would have to be 150K first week. I know that it pretty high for the first week sales, but I believe that KARA is so established in Japan, that they can break 150K in one week. So the ninki predicate that KARA would get second, well we kind of figure that was going to happen.

I don't know but I don't think kamilias should be saying about other groups in KARA's comeback. Please talk only about Kara and keep that to yourself.

AGREE!!!

OK. Here we go again.

I keep it low on purpose so there is room to grow. Lol.

First day 50,000 first week 100,000.

That should be the bare minimum. Hopefully

PREDICTION GAME !!!!

but like others already stated for themselves, I'm not good at it too, actually I'm really really really bad at it :sweatdrop:

but well, it's fun.. so I'll join as usual..

First day: 51k

First week: 112k

It's pretty low, I know.. but I've always given high prediction so just for a change.. I hope it'll do much much much better than what I said..

Winter Magic suprise us!!!!

KARA #2, just behind NMB (as expected, seeing how the 48family is so "hot" right now)

Prediction are quite low, especially compared to GGS, though GGS sold less than its prediction, so it'd be great if this time it could go the other way round, wouldn't it?

Overall I like Winter Magic, I just think that if they released it around Christmas, or at least later than October 19th, it would have been better..

But I'm sure they have other projects, like another single (or another album) before the end of the year, early next year.. so it's understandable

Prediction Game, please make me join:

First day: 44k

First week: 107k

My prediction

First Day: 70,000+

First Week: 120,000+

OMGosh!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR?!??! IN NOVEMBER, KARA IS RUMORED TO HAVE THE 2ND JAPANESE ALBUM!!!

Called "Super Girl"

Source.

CR: TWITTER

DSP is like killing us!!! We wait in September for STEP. October for Winter Magic NOW November for Super Girl!!!

Edited by YOBI

OMGosh!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR?!??! IN NOVEMBER, KARA IS RUMORED TO HAVE THE 2ND JAPANESE ALBUM!!!

Called "Super Girl"

Source.

DSP is like killing us!!! We wait in September for STEP. October for Winter Magic NOW November for Super Girl!!!

I read that they still have to make an album under UMJ but November already? :blink:

I wonder what songs and promotion they'll have for that.

But seriously, our girls need a bit more rest. Maybe release it for December.

Does anyone know what the level of promotion has been for this single?

Even though their sales took a hit with their past problems, that seems to be long gone and I think Kara still appeals to everyone.

I think 55,000 first day.

120,000 first wk.

I want large figures! But who knows - it can be anything! Kara always surprises and they're like glue on that Oricon chart. Always selling steadily.

My prediction

First Day: 70,000+

First Week: 120,000+

Called "Super Girl"

Source.

Actually this seems quite plausible, a few days ago I was actually thinking they where going to release an album soon

because they just released 3 singles, and to end off the promotions with UMJ they will have their final album with them

this November. Anyways can't wait! Do you guys think UMJ will give them a tour? I REALLY think they should tour before switching

companies!!!!

Anyways prediction results:

First day: 45k

First week: 110k~

^I wonder if that's why this album is still being labeled as "rumor" and unconfirmed. We might have to wait until the end of the month to hear some more news TT___TT

And yes, Kara needs a tour. If they get an album, they N.E.E.D. a tour. Like. Seriously. And bring that baseball mascot who danced to Kara too.