[2011.10.19] Japanese 5th Single [Winter Magic]

sweetofuu

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Nice prediction. Guess you sensed this one coming huh? Try the next one for Super Girl. If you still got a close call, I might think you're clairvoyant haha! :thumbup:

KARA did well for this single and I hope they'll do better for Super Girl. Though we have our own little sentiments about the covers and stuff, I'm sure it'll sell well and achieve great numbers. This is me being optimistic again. :lol:

e3CDz.jpg

Right now I'm thinking Winter Magic won't last as long on the charts as JCL and GGS. I mean why buy the single when both WM and Whisper are on the tracklist for Super Girl right? All things considered, this was quite the devious marketing trick by UMJ. Rather than let Winter Magic and Whisper get lost and overshadowed by whichever song is going to be Super Girl's title track, UMJ released the single beforehand to squeeze out some more money.

I finally downloaded the performance of Kara on Music Japan(since streaming links were taken down so fast T^T) and our girls sang live <3 Like clear vocals :3 <33333 omg, my favorite performance of winter magic, man~ even better than the music station(though music station's stage design was AWESOME<3)

if you watch a version of that perf with the vocals fixed so that the video wouldn't be taken down so fast quick then you should watch it with good quality sound ^^

I can see why Winter Magic went up the recochoku chart after music japan <3 AWESOME VOCALS... best I've heard since their mister debut :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

and i'm okay with the sales ^^

like most of youu, i'm anticipating super girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully the new songs are good ^^ ...now to figure out which version to preorder....

I like performances from Music Station because of the stage XD

you're right in Music Japan they're better.

New week, new releases and everybody falling places. But, KARA is still on top 10 and that's nice. CNBlue is on 23rd place. I hope KARA stay on top 10 and have a nice 2nd week. I wish I could see this single passing 100k mark ^^

1,045,937 AKB48

*,*22,068 MBLAQ

*,**6,108 BUMP OF CHICKEN

スフィア

芦田愛菜

坂本真綾

SuG

NMB48

KARA

友達つくり隊

Last day for the charting week, amazingly Kara managed to climb up in top 5 ranking~ :D

01 AKB48

02 BUMP OF CHICKEN

03 Ashida Mana

04 MBLAQ

05 KARA

06 NMB48

07 Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku

08 Tomodachi Tsukuritai

09 Aoi Eir

10 Sonar Pocket

Weekly number - 2nd Week

Single

1,300,482 AKB48

*,*42,624 MBLAQ

*,*35,019 BUMP OF CHICKEN

*,*27,737 芦田愛菜

*,*16,639 NMB48

*,*15,415 KARA

*,*14,902 スフィア

*,*13,948 坂本真綾

78,148 + 15,415 = 93,563

Comparison: 2nd week sales

Go Go Summer 32,890

Jet Coaster Love 24,399

Jumping 14,938

Mister 10,887

Too bad that sold less than JCL, but that's okay. Hoping that next week they will pass 100k mark

Today

12,590 AKB48

*2,168 BUMP OF CHICKEN

*1,535 芦田愛菜

NMB48

KARA

藍井エイル

中島みゆき

Edited by Nanda

Today chart. 01/11/2011

not so many new releases today huh..

01 AKB48 - 12,590