• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firewater07

[Jingly] Official Step Comeback Topic

78 posts in this topic

here's the taiwanese teaser for jiyoung ..she's introduced as the maknae of the group

Loved her in step, and I liked that they let maknae have the middle spot for the ending hehe <3 , but i do think she should have been given a nicer design for the blue shiny outfits though, I love her colourful/neon outfit the best.

Edited by black_green

OMG. I cannot process the awesomeness of the maknae. O.O

Words cannot explain how gorgeous she is. O.O

Thanks for sharing the pics and vid. :D

yyyeeeaah love this thread >___<

can't wait for their comebackk~ ahhh her eyess

I love Jing's vocals in Step, and she looks gorgeous with that side braid hair, love it gorgeous maknae :wub:

XJYlM.jpg

Eq65u.jpg

credit as tagged

JING!!!! I love picture soooo much. Such an amazing figure. She's slim but she does have curves. Also her dress is THE BEST!!! I love that blue color. It really goes well with her hair color and the background!!! Jingly is so stunning. I'm glad she is getting more attention. She deserves it. She has improved so much from the beginning and she has gotten more and more beautiful along the way, which I thought would be impossible since she was so gorgeous to start.

Why Jing you must your hair :crying: but you look sexy but not cute anymore.... :unsure:

looking at their costumes for their live performances lately, jing looks like a WWE wrestler. particularly with her tall and wide build.

from the comeback showcase

45054777.jpg

40412873.jpg

56497202.jpg

65547748.jpg

15883932.jpg

28841638.jpg

91548013.jpg

[c] as tagged

I adore her new hair! I was hoping that they would something different with her hair this round of promotions and they did. She looks more mature and sophisticated. At certain angles and moments she looks a bit like Luna.

Wow Kang ji young has matured so much!! Yet she can maintain her aegyo and look so sexy at the same time

Jiyoung cried the hardest at MCountdown. Awww, happy that all their hard work and preparation paid off!

313698_10150284909237039_324494087038_8228432_337182874_n.jpg

tumblr_lrk9g6v6wo1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrkjv0g2zJ1qgyr1yo6_500.jpg

tumblr_lrktkvtfPD1qe55pfo1_500.jpg

credit: giantbabyjing & fykangjiyoung @ tumblr

Jing is so rocking this new look. Her performance today was really a show of her growth through these past years. She must have been really overwhelmed not only by the win but everything that she and KARA has endured. Lovely Maknae <3

Looking at all this pictures makes me think just how much Baby Jing has grown up! Now it seems all the "Rock U" days are so far away!

Her short hair makes her look so mature and sexy, still, i think her cuteness is still there whenever y see her big eyes and her smile!

Thanks for sharing guys ;)

STEP IT UP KARA & KAMILIA!!! KANG JIYOUNG FIGHTING!

she lost her cute fat, and become sexy girl here ... whoa thats a lot of change, i realize the different from Rock - U and STEP , a evolution from young to mature :thumbup:

Jiyoung really is beautiful in their comeback! I cant believe she really grow up so well and she is very tall i must say.. :tongue:

Hehehe. Mature Jing is attracting tons of attention!

tumblr_lrm7lsLaXI1r18qbxo6_250.gif

tumblr_lrmw8hYRTb1qe55pfo1_250.gif

tumblr_lrmw8hYRTb1qe55pfo2_250.gif

tumblr_lrm6hmJJbi1qlv0rco5_400.gif

tumblr_lrmk3sFsQZ1qe55pfo1_500.gif

cr: giantbabyjing!

I love how you can see Jing's sweetness, cuteness, and sexiness in these GIFs. Step is really doing her image justice. I just hope she feels proud of herself for all she's done for preparing this comeback and performing on stage!

^^^^

Thanks for the gifs :D

Jing!!! OMO, so pretty, her skin complexion is great, its sort of luminous with a flushed pink, makes her look naturally beautiful

Omgosh thank you so much for the caps! I'm kinda dying for them. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I take horrible caps!

She looks so mature.. aaawww... Shes growing up... Plus love her new hairstyle.. could recognize it was her... B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l... Oh yeah.. she gt great figure

LOL who's that guy at jing's back??

he gav a thums-up!!

hehe that's cute^^

Lol, maybe he is another one of Jing's admirers HAHA , baby Jing is growing up prettily, I won't be suprised if alot of guys go after her XD