[2011.09.01] Kara, 'Step' 2nd Teaser Reveal 'Hara's Lower Hip + Nicole's Abs' Grabbing Attention

neris

Kara, 'Step' 2nd Teaser Reveal 'Hara's Lower Hip + Nicole's Abs' Grabbing Attention

Girl group Kara's new album "Step" has its second teaser making the wait more unbearable.

On Sept. 1, Kara released the 2nd teaser for their new album "Step". On the day of its release, Kara has shown a completely powerful and sexy feel compared to the first teaser. The 1st teaser shows shows each member as lean, graceful dolls in dresses while the 2nd trailer transforms them into sexy, funky girls.

9htfec.jpg

Nicole's toned abs and Hara's slightly exposed body had drawn lots of attention.

The teaser has successfully grab the netizen who had said, "Smell of success" "They've definitely did it powerful and sexy!" "How they were excited made my shoulders move" "I'm waiting for Hara's lower hip costume" "The wait for Kara's sweet tune is amazing."

Meanwhile, Kara's support for 'Step' has been shown and Kara will be performing in Korea within 10 months.

Source:
NAVER

Tranlated by:
yeeyong^^@karaholic

PLEASE CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT

nothing new about nicole/hara

we all know their abs are amazing :) as always.

the 2nd teaser was just pulling everyones leg off, because we all want to see the full MV/song now :(

thanks 4 sharing this! i've saw the 2nd teaser about 5 minutes ago! and i was smiling like a fool the whole time!

91-line is getting sexier and more popular! im so glad cuz people gotta love those two girls! Gyuri, Hammie and Jing look great!

waa im getting so impatient!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!