[Haradoll] Hara's Official Step Topic

red4summer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, JunHyung is having the time of his life with all these teasers with Hara being released... hahaha... other than the fact that he gets to see her in person, but hey when she's absent this will do him good... hahaha... That wink of her is just so awkwardly adorable. It's like she couldn't even control it, it just happened while she was getting her groove on and got caught up in the moment... hahaha...

They're totally plugging all their own old songs lol. Earlier I saw jumpning on a wall in the mv teaser, but i thought it was a coincidence. But now I've seen pretty girl written in this one, I'm thinking maybe it was on purpose lol. silly dsp

the theme is still largely unknown at this point, it's everyone's guess. in addition, i'm interested to learn if there will be a break dancing in the choreo? if so, both colehara have the potential to lead by example. can't wait for it to unveil.

^

I love your comparison!!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

And I have to say I also love Hara with this kind of style, funky, energetic and little naughty!!

Did you notice the little smirk she had in the teaser??!!!!

I could not believe my eyes because sweet Honey can be that teasing. :blush: :blush: Can not wait for the whole MV. Yay!!! One more day to wait!!!

Hara, I love you!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love the way Hara dances, has fun in the MV. She looks so beautiful and cool. Her dance is strong and fierce and she looks sassy to me :eyelove: :eyelove: cooly sassy. However, I need some time off the net to calm myself down reading all the complaints about Hara's singing and standing in the middle (even from some Kami so I just wonder if they feel better to just exclude Hara, sorry for the hash words but I do feel like that)

I love the way Hara dances, has fun in the MV. She looks so beautiful and cool. Her dance is strong and fierce and she looks sassy to me :eyelove: :eyelove: cooly sassy. However, I need some time off the net to calm myself down reading all the complaints about Hara's singing and standing in the middle (even from some Kami so I just wonder if they feel better to just exclude Hara, sorry for the hash words but I do feel like that)

i like kara in this mv too~ she has all the energy n really stand out, she look beautiful n cool. also she keep wink, that totally cute~

i do agree with, it hurt me to see all the comment that keep bashing hara for being the center, the keep bringing up the effort that other member make, then how bout hara! she do all kind of thing to mark KARA name~ even during the break dispute, she still make effort by going around doing endorsement to make ppl believe that KARA will nver break..i feel like want to crying when no one appreciate her effort~

OMGGGG I agree soo much. it's not to fair to Hara when she works just as hard as everyone else in Kara. I understand that she isn't everyone's favorite but their is no need to bash her for being center. Lets be honest and say that if it wasn't for her and Sunegyeon Kara might not be as popular. Say what you will about her talent but she has contributed alot to Kara in terms of interest. I hate when I see Kamilia being biased and not appreciating the hard work of everyone. I think it's really petty to attack how Hara looks or why she is popular with guys just because she is very popular. I think people who complain about Hara are not real Kamilia. Liking one person isn't equivalent to liking the whole group so I hate when they make those fake comments like "I'm a kamilia but..." I'm just like get over it. Besides the MV director chooses who should be the focus of the MV. I understand that certain members are more popular amongst international fans but Korea and Japan are different. I'm sure they don't mind the MV. I'm not gonna say more cause I might get banned lol but yeah....im extremely disappointed in people worrying about the "center position" when the fact that Kara has released a new MV and song that is doing extremely well should be the most important.

seriously, who cares about who's the middle?

as long as she's a kara member, it can be either gyul, ham, cole, hara or jing.

@cica

everywhere is the same so don't bother with those kamilia.

i just hope hara doesn't get near to those comments.

not to say hara is weak but we protect honey when we can. right? :)

btw since you will definitely feel better in honey forum so why spend time elsewhere?

@GooBurberrHara

actually i hope each kara member will take turn to quit kara (temporarily for a stupid test).

i want to see who (kamilia) will leave after each (kara member) departure. hmm..