[Haradoll] Hara's Official Step Topic

red4summer

seriously, who cares about who's the middle?

as long as she's a kara member, it can be either gyul, ham, cole, hara or jing.

@cica

everywhere is the same so don't bother with those kamilia.

i just hope hara doesn't get near to those comments.

not to say hara is weak but we protect honey when we can. right? :)

btw since you will definitely feel better in honey forum so why spend time elsewhere?

@GooBurberrHara

actually i hope each kara member will take turn to quit kara (temporarily for a stupid test).

i want to see who (kamilia) will leave after each (kara member) departure. hmm..

Haha, but I think we know what member international fans would leave with.....

and I agree about that hairstyle. I don't like it. her hair in the MV is so much nicer. I like that style on her.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Particulately I didn't like the hair of MV, but I really like the hair style in promo pics XD

Srsly, all that hate on Hara... isn't her fault :'(

Hara is our precious doll :wub:

I'd don't care if Hara doesn't appear that much in the next MV if she gets more lines next time ;;

56102757.jpg

i don't like to compare among kara members but just to counter those comments and her doubters,

hara is the only kara member who has won individual awards for the last 2 years,

best female artist award in 2010 and hot korean wave star in 2011.

86675083.jpg

setback is an important part of life.

no one is a loser unless one quits trying.

nobody's perfect and that includes gyulhamcolejing.

as long as hara puts efforts in learning, that's enough for me.

it's simple, just simply love the smile, can we? it isn't difficult.

73233610.jpg

Thanks for all the sharing and understanding my stand while reading those comments ( I thought I could get banned for the hash intention :whistling: )

Now, I already calmed myself, I continue to spazz about the MV. I love Hara in it!! So fierce, energetic and fun! :thumbup:

^ that picture of Hara is to die for. I am in heaven and I see an angel :eyelove:

Honestly I love the hairstyle of the MV more than the album cover :whistling:

But this kind of cover is a yes from me

980Rf.jpg

cr: twitter

OMG, i so love Hara's hairstyle and make up on STEP! She's absolutely stunning. i just saw the MV earlier today (my laptop's adapter cable was broken) and i cannot keep my eyes off of her. Junhyung oppa is a very lucky guy! can anybody please post some HQ screencaps of hara on STEP mv?

Her winks are deadly weapons, i go crazy every time i saw it. *damn, i'm a straight girl*

I love that hairstyle on her, seriously, I think she's one of the few female idol who can pull off that hairstyle without looking bald! But sometimes, I wish she can get a bang, I want to know how she looks with it...yes, she has a bang during Burn perf, but that doesn't even count cause she's wearing a cap.

BTW, love the outfit. It has the egyptian-princess-look to it XD

Edited by hello! joss

The first pic of Hara from the showcase looks like she's either a ballerina or figure

skater with rocking expression :giggly:

Agree with @City_Bear_90, her outfit has an Egyptian sense

Love it

Would be much better if the whole outfits colours are more 'agreeable' and eye catching ^^

I seriously need to vent something.

Ever since this comeback, Hara has been been getting more and more dislikes and attacks about her. It has become a lot more obvious and apparent with all these ruthless comments that attack her abilities and personality. I for one am extremely offended and outrage at the sudden backlash at the poor girl. We all know she is the weakest out of all the girls when it comes to vocals, but the girl tries. It's been a few years now and I think there should be some improvements if not slightly. I for one am very proud of her with her solo song in the City Hunter OST, I was absolutely delighted to hear her carry a whole song on her own. Though I know it didn't get carried over to their Step release, but there could be circumstances. The girl herself knows that she's not the best singer, so why attack her on something that is quite obvious, that all fans know and even she, herself, know. Like certain members of your bias idols can all sing, give me a break! <_<

Don't start bringing in her work ethics or efforts in to the bashing when we all know that she is one of the hardest working girls out there. Like many have said, she brings a lot of popularity to the group. It erks me even more when people start bringing in her personality and/or her personal life in to the mix. She is who she is and if you feel it's fake then don't pay attention, but her genuine personality can't be deny when you see those candid fancams of her with the girls. Why do you think she has so many connections in the industry? Surely not because of her false personality. Her personal life is none of anyone's business so leave it be, she dates who she wants to date, it's between her and her boyfriend. Hate all you want but the guy will never belong to you or anyone else.

Who are you to suddenly attack someone's integrity and efforts?! What gives you the right to be so judgmental against someone who you do not know personally or even remotely?! Just because they are in the public eye that does not mean you own the right to judge them or remotely own them. You owe them for all the efforts they put in in entertaining you. Opinions are opinions, freedom of speech is at it's peak, but filters should also be applied. If you have nothing remotely nice to say don't say anything at all. Your opinions only matter when it is relevant!

Though I'm incredibly proud of Hara and the girls with this comeback, but it's bringing out the worse side of me as a fan. I just want to flip a giant bird at all those idiotic haters/antis!

to top that (the unjustified criticism), hara mixi numbers have dropped for the past month.

idk if it's an error, hara has the biggest percentage drop but along with gyuljing, they all dropped.

ps: no worries because hara still stands very top.

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously need to vent something.

Ever since this comeback, Hara has been been getting more and more dislikes and attacks about her. It has become a lot more obvious and apparent with all these ruthless comments that attack her abilities and personality. I for one am extremely offended and outrage at the sudden backlash at the poor girl. We all know she is the weakest out of all the girls when it comes to vocals, but the girl tries. It's been a few years now and I think there should be some improvements if not slightly. I for one am very proud of her with her solo song in the City Hunter OST, I was absolutely delighted to hear her carry a whole song on her own. Though I know it didn't get carried over to their Step release, but there could be circumstances. The girl herself knows that she's not the best singer, so why attack her on something that is quite obvious, that all fans know and even she, herself, know. Like certain members of your bias idols can all sing, give me a break! <_<

Don't start bringing in her work ethics or efforts in to the bashing when we all know that she is one of the hardest working girls out there. Like many have said, she brings a lot of popularity to the group. It erks me even more when people start bringing in her personality and/or her personal life in to the mix. She is who she is and if you feel it's fake then don't pay attention, but her genuine personality can't be deny when you see those candid fancams of her with the girls. Why do you think she has so many connections in the industry? Surely not because of her false personality. Her personal life is none of anyone's business so leave it be, she dates who she wants to date, it's between her and her boyfriend. Hate all you want but the guy will never belong to you or anyone else.

Who are you to suddenly attack someone's integrity and efforts?! What gives you the right to be so judgmental against someone who you do not know personally or even remotely?! Just because they are in the public eye that does not mean you own the right to judge them or remotely own them. You owe them for all the efforts they put in in entertaining you. Opinions are opinions, freedom of speech is at it's peak, but filters should also be applied. If you have nothing remotely nice to say don't say anything at all. Your opinions only matter when it is relevant!

Though I'm incredibly proud of Hara and the girls with this comeback, but it's bringing out the worse side of me as a fan. I just want to flip a giant bird at all those idiotic haters/antis!

WORD! I love the way you phrase your whole speech! & I agree with you completely. It pains me to see such harsh comments made regarding Hara. The frustrating thing is that these comments are by those who made no such effort to even get to know more about her. It is all based on pure assumption and ignorance.

I just hope Hara will continue to stay strong and will always be blessed with love and happiness, because this girl deserves to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...