[2011.09.02] Kara's Han Seungyeon and DayBreak to sing Wansun Kim's Song(Feel Good Day)

xxoo

ta131493144114343325560.jpg

Han Seungyeon and DayBreak to sing Wansun Kim's Song(Feel Good Day)

SBS Power FM's <Sukhoon Lee's TenTenClub> will be preparing the special concert 'Kiss'. 'Kiss' brings together an indie band and a pop singer to arrange old hits to perform on stage.

As concerts take place once a month, the first cast included of Kim Wansun's "Feel Good Day" sung by Day Break, and Kara's Han Seungyeon, SHINee's "Nunan so beautiful," reinterpreted by The Roof of the Moonlight and 4Men, Yoon Jongshin's "Instinctively" newly arranged by Handsome People and Im-Junghee, teams,and Kim Gun Mo's "Excuse" sung by Seo Ingook and Windy City.

The crew will "record through SBS Power FM to broadcast, and show the public the edited performance through Naver Music" he said. The first concert of 'Kiss' will take place on 6th of this month at 7:00 PM on the grounds of Seoul Hongdae.

Source : Nate

Translated by : yeeyong^^@karaholic

Tip off : ginny_gin@karaholic

PLEASE CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT

edited:

fancam

Edited by red4summer
it shouldn't go to waste, so i have updated with her fancam.

I would expect another release then! I am loving Seung Yeon ost "Because Of Love". She had such a gentle and calming voice. :D I am happy that she have collaboration with another artist.

The crew will "record through SBS Power FM to broadcast, and show the public the edited performance through Naver Music" he said. The first concert of 'Kiss' will take place on 6th of this month at 7:00 PM on the grounds of Seoul Hongdae.

Does that mean we have a concert in 2 days time? It would be like a double comeback for Seung Yeon. I am sold on her ost already.^^

Thanks for the news!

finnally I had missed her in her solo activities!!!!! <3 <3 Please keep the updates coming! FIGHTING SEUNGYEON

!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...