[MV] KARA - Step

Goddess.Gyuri

I so love this mv, the girls look like they are have fun, and I love all the hair and clothers. I finally get the whole girly part with them in dress. I love the dances move to, plus the chorus was so awesome. Jiyoung look so pretty, and cole dance break was awesome. I so want that to happen but never thought that it was going to happen

I woke up to this, it's the best day ever!! I love the MV, it's playful, cute, sexy, fierce, fun, everything at once! The girls really step up their game! But what I love the most is that you can still say the same girls who were painting walls in ROCK U (the shoes~), dancing in Wanna and being fierce in Lupin/Jumping. It's amazing. I feel so proud ;A;♥

/I already forgot how many times I've hit the replay button, LOL.

There are ouftits that are really too ugly XD. (The blue especially, after the colorful ouftits & yellow are great ♥.)

The beginning is a bit slow probably because of the choreography with the microphones but omg after the choreography is just too perfect ♥. They are all superb, the MV is super colorful - dynamic!

THE RAP AND OOOOOOOOOMG HARA - NICOLE ♥ is my favorite part, probably because it's the first time I see Hara like a raper. Nicole is hot with her bare upper back ^ ^! & Her mini break dancing is cool.

In short, I love this comeback, the MV shows that they are fierce, sexy, cute all at once. They are all wonderful special mention for the killer eyes of Hara x).

gawsh, i was spazzing out when i saw it in my subscriptions

definitely my FAVORITE music video from them so far

maknae line rapped!! and hara had lines <3 :)

man, when hara was rapping i thought of junhyung lol weird

MAN, i frikken love the song, concept, music video, EVERYTHING.

GO GO KARA! :)

Omg youtube is getting so annoying with not updating the view count. And people are criticizing other members cause their bias isn't as popular or isn't in the center as much. 5=1 not 1=5 people really need to be more supportive of everybody. comments that someone is way prettier and deserves to be more popular isn't what being a Kamilia is about. I'm still playing the video on my playlist but that is just way to much for me.

Finally they are back..with more powerful song,more energy,more pretty look (hmm..how many "more" I should write before my word count reach 80..haha)..their song just keep getting better and better..LOVE IT!! :eyelove:

• 2 weeks later...