[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

And does anyone notice...? "Step" is a rearrangement of the letters "Sept"... i.e. September, their comeback month! Can't wait~~

Ohh~ Nice find! ^^ Maybe just a coincidence? xD

And wait, this is a full album? D: That's a pretty short tracklist.. but hey, this is only partial right? >.<

..Don't have much to say other than that, Can't wait for more updates :DD !!

The tracklist sounds nice. For me the song Step sounds like it will be...like Break it and lupin combine...well the MV set gave me a different vibe. But they both gave me a good vibe ;) I can't wait to see what kind of flavour of music the girls will be giving! ^~^

(this is a full album?...Yea!) ahaha I kinda get the LV theme.

Edited by iAyu

What if they have a repackaged album after they sold this album you know? Since DSP did change. Or maybe a limited edition of this new album? I'm really excited but only 5 real songs. :| But better than nothing! :)

I doubt it. They're going to Japan after their Korean promotions so a repackage is unlikely. Maybe next time? lol. But yes DSP has changed quite a lot (Y)

I think that this is probably the track list, and the rest of the song could be korean remade from their japanese song. Like they could use IOA, JCL, GGS, and girls be ambitious. That would be 4 song, and that would be a full album. That would make it 12 songs total.Since the girls a sang a korean version of IOA at their korean fanmeeting, I think that they are going to include that song in the album. The track list is probably all the new song that KARA is working on. We just have to wait and see what happen, I just hope that their track list, is going to a hit. The dances choreg be really good that make everyone want to dance to it, but also have the techinal like they had for lupin

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I feel like the expectations I have for this album are ridiculously high... but I feel like the stakes for this album are high also? I don't know, it just feels that way to me. Step seems like an upbeat title track, impossible to make cute/sweet so I'm excited/expecting some awesome choreography and fierce singing. Seems like a lot of different people were at the mv shooting giving ideas (which is great) but I hope it's not a jumbled mess of "cool" things haha. I guess we can expect an incredible MV since there's so much hype over it teehee. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK haha I wish they could promote for more than three weeks... 8( but that's 9 music shows + other promotional performances/shows/etc so I'll try to relish as much as I can bahahaha

Posted this at AllKpop:

Since some of you have mentioned SweetTunes, I would like to add in that in my opinion they have revolutionized the industry with their constant growth in the music they produced. Though they might go with the trend they always manage to put a twist in the music they produce to stand out from the rest of the similar crowd, almost predicting what the next trend will be with their blend of the current with the possible future. They have manage to bring out some of the best in the groups they've produced for, perfect example is of course Kara! Then there's Rainbow and 'A', Infinite and 'Be Mine', and most recently Nine Muses and 'Figaro'. No wondering I gravitated to 'Figaro' so much.

I hope SweetTunes and Kara continues their path together in the future. These two groups are made to be together. They bring the best out of each other, SweetTunes brings out Kara's true talent while Kara in returns are what I believe to be their muses that inspires them to create such incredible hits.

As a kamillia, I'm desperate for some more information about the comeback.

DSP why are you not releasing some pictures?? :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:

Craving for some new information about Kara :ah: :ah: :ah:

Things I want from this comeback

1) Super Awesome Song :hyper:

2) Super Awesome dance to go along with the song :productive:

3) Super Awesome MV to go with the song and the dance :chipper:

4) Super Awesome Concept to go along with the song, dance and the MV :shining:

5) Super Awesome Improvement in their abilities as singers and dancers :satisfied:

These are the five things I want for a Super Awesome Comeback! :thankful:

6th September come quick. I want to sleep and not wake up until 6th September :lazy:

Another image just came in

KARA " Step "

Seems like they are going towards Retro but then they add in there own taste making

it something I will look forwarded to!!!

I love how they put Gyuri in the middle acknowledging her as the LEADER!!!

Most groups don't do that. : ) My beautiful KARA

Edited by YOBI

Here's where I got the info: http://blog.naver.com/zake2005?Redirect=Log&logNo=50119255078

The complete tracklist:

1. EY! OH! (INTRO)

2. STEP (TITLE TRACK)

3. RIDER

4. STRAWBERRY

5. FOLLOW ME

6. DATE (MY BOY)

7. ME...ING (ACOUSTIC VERSION)

8. KARA 4 U (OUTRO)

9. STEP (INST)

10. BONUS TRACK- WITH MY HEART DEAR KAMILIA

So other than the acoustic version of Me (ING), the rest are all new tracks. I like concept it seems very club like/retro/rave. It is a concept that Kara has not done before so I'm excited. I'm really interested in STEP and the bonus track because the bonus track is the longest song in the entire album.

SIGH...I wished I lived in Korea so I could be one of the people that buy the first 100 albums.

Edited by yoomster

OMG!!! The cover is epic!!! Definitely gives off the electro/rock vibe that they are going for!

Agreed! Love the fact that GyuRi is front and center.

I guess that twit pic is of their poster advertising their special event for the fans on the 14th of September. My eyes are drawn to GyuRi and her pose, as well as Nicole.

I Am... (Ing) acoustic version? Was hoping for a new ballad song, but this is still good, it will allow us all to see how far they've come vocally. My god! I can't take this waiting anymore!... Still disappointed that there isn't more songs added. But one thing I like about how DSP releases their full albums is that they don't put in songs that they've already released in their mim-album releases like most other companies just to try to fill up a full album.

I'm freaking out here! Can't get over that album cover. This is by far their best album cover yet!

Here guys help Kara win and score Hanteo points by ordering the CD:

Special Edition-Photobook and digipack:

http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_search.php?idx=34013

Special Edition-Photobook, poster, and digipack:

http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=34015

I love how all the girls are giving off a fierce, edgy, sexy, and mature vibe in the covers. Kyaaaa...I'm so happy the girls are back :D

I love all the song on the album, I can't wait for it to come out. September 6, please come faster. I love all the song on their, I guess the last song is probably IOA just korean version. I want to hear ing accoustic, I want to heard how far the girls have come. I love the album cover, it so edgy. I love that gyuri is in the middle, and my eyes also drawn to cole to. They all have long hair now. Please come faster September 6