[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

OH MY FREAKING GOD the album cover is DAEBAK! It's like DSPoor finally chose to put some effort and money into producing a good concept for our girls >DDD. And OMG there's a song just for kamilia too, although it's going to be the korean version of IOA ^_____^.

DSP please release some teaser pics or vids ahh can't take it much longer =(.

Different theme vibe that I got before ;) well the girls look great I want more teasers, the cover was definetly amazing Gyuri was the one that caught my attention in the picture! This is making me want September to come quicker! Wha!!! I can say they definetly have something very good in store! Also an Acoustic version of ...ing! Yeah!! I can't wait ^~^

Edited by iAyu

danngg, to me, it actually reminds me of 4minute's hot issue. am i the only one that thinks that?

either that OR the remix version of lupin from MBC gayo daejun? dangg, i dont know why. but it just reminds me of it. hmm IDK.

but anywho! since they're gonna have an acoustic version of "na neun"..are they gonna re-record their voices? cause i wanna hear improvements. HARA AND JIYOUNG?! :D

gawshh, i'm so excited to hear and see the new and improved kara :)

let's meet the men behind the girls, from sweet tune, han jaeho (left) and kim seungsu, the composers of kara great songs.

sweettune.jpg

the limited edition is on yesasia now, which comes in a digipack with a 32-page booklet.

69218959.jpg

01. EY! OH! (Intro) 1:01

02. STEP (Title) 3:21

03. RIDER 3:03

04. STRAWBERRY 3:31

05. 따라와 3:29

06. DATE (MY BOY) 3:22

07. 나는.. (ING) (Acoustic Version) 3:58

08. KARA 4 U (Outro) 1:03

09. STEP (Instrumental) 3:21

10. 내 마음을 담아서 (DEAR KAMILIA) (Bonus Track) 5:49

kpoptown

dvdheaven

promotional cover

83176594.jpg

Awesome <33 I'm getting vibes from Jumping, Wanna and maybe a bit of Pretty Girl... I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to their live performances because this time, they can really get creative with the outfits... Unlike their recent songs (especially Jumping), they can mix and match whatever they want instead of just changing the color scheme! ^^

Totally loving the new concept.... I'm SO happy that DSP is actually putting real effort into this. Daebak!! and Me(ing) is going to be KARA's first acoustic song and it's such an awesome ballad too :D

To be honest, I think KARA is going to sweep the music awards this time round. Both K-Kamilias and non-fans are so gonna love this new album. <3

Okay, pre-ordered the Limited version now :thumbup:

and then I will get the regular edition to support the joint purchase project. Which will be great since they'll have different photo books anyway lol. The cover looks AMAZING btw, definitely their best one yet. The concept I get is like a punk rave sorta feel, but whatever the point is they look great!~!~!~

I'm pretty sure Dear Kamilia is the Korean version of IOA and I hope they re-recorded the vocals for the Acoustic version of ...Ing since I know their vocals have improved SO much since the Pretty Girl era, plus Kara's gotten pretty great at singing in an acoustic style lately, like with the Jumping intro at Niigata and I'll Write You A Letter. Anyways, KARA fighting!~

I'm totally lovibg that limited edition album cover. Just wanna say the red-headed goddess is so woow! She rocks this concept! I like Cole's long hair but.. that little thing on her head... I mean they could have made it into a small bun.. But other that that I LOVE her outfit<33!!

If I were to list what I want for this concept..In order it would be..

1) An awesome song!

2) Better vocals~ Like... maybe they should lower the bg vocals so their voices can be heard clearer>.<

3) A ballad stage<33 PLEAASSEEEE, just one will shut me up! >.<

4) Awesome dance moves! Like something more complicated then Lupin? ..ahhh! just cool choreography!

5) Awesome MV. Truth be told, I didn't like the Lupin MV that much. I mean, kindof cheap back drops.. I mean they could've dance maybe in a pile of diamonds or something along that line... Is there really no other other thing to do but a close up plus dance MV? omg, I could so picture the kara girls walking out of those Mr. Club and Lupin store :DD!! So yeah... but y'know... I'll probably still be happy with just seeing them LOL

6)Awesome concept. Yeah, I put this sixth because.. well, I care about the other stuff more >.<

So yeah... what do you guys hope for this comeback? ^^ .. since I'm like super picky and contradictory xD

^YESS OMG A BALLAD STAGE. Something that shuts everyone up because KARA's live vocals are so flawless. PLEASEE DSP haha that'd be so awesome. But yeah I think I just really want a song that blows me away haha. I'm really excited to see the choreography and I agree with you completely about the MV.

sigh i can't wait to hear this song. 8)

EEE it'd be so awesome there were really awesome photoshoots involved in the 3 week promotional period lmao. With Vogue korea or elle or whatever haha just something really awesome and classy

just ordered my from yesasia just now, so damn excited for this omgggg.

i expect quite alot from this considering its been quite a while since KARA done a korean song (since jumping) so yeah, we'll see what they have in surprise!

^

Haha, as long as the title track isn't a ballad than I'm OK. I'm not a big fan of ballads but I do love Kara's, just they need songs with pop and pow for this comeback. I'm also over trying to make people see that Kara can sing. Even if they do a ballad people will probably just use it as more "proof" that they can't sing, even though the ballad would prove otherwise. Kara is talented and as long as the people who support them know that...I'm OK with antis saying otherwise. They do nothing for Kara so now-days I'm just like "why should I care what you think?" you don't support them by buying their albums or voting for them in public polls, so who cares what you say. They aren't spreading anything bad amongst the general population because only anti's care to read bad things about artist. Their fans just ignore those negative press. Anti info is for anti fans only. It's hard to convert anti's....most anti's who do "convert" were just fans in denial anyways :tongue:

so....I pre-ordered the SE version. And I will definitely get the regular version too!! I can't do the joint purchase thing since I don't have PayPal and I'm uncomfortable with concealed cash...Western Union is too much of a hassle, which is sad cause I would love to be apart of it. Maybe I'll make a donation to Karaholic for the food thing, if you don't need paypal for that? Ahh I'm so excited!! I hope we Kamilia can really show Kara that we are here for them 1000% and we are more motivated than ever before to help them shine!! I wish I could be apart of the more hands on stuff!! maybe next time?

Gyahhhhhhh!!! I swear I died when I saw Kara's pix!! It's just sooo!!! T.T <<<<Tears of Joy! Oh how I LOVE KARA!!!! And I only see the stylish alBum ConCept!!!!! ^0^ Ohhh and if you guys want the poster along with the album then you guys should buy from Kpoptown instead of Yesasia since it doesn't have the poster! ^0^ And it's only 19.90 for the album in Kpoptown~ ^0^ Also goes into the Chart!!

FINALLY, DSP. THANK YOU FOR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. THIS CHANNEL WILL BE AMAJING <3

I hope DSP has put music before anything else for this album. It is the third one after all, and it's been too long... It would be also be nice for the members to be given parts that actually show their musical and vocal talents. Oh, and a ballad? Please, a ballad? I'm dying too hear a new one from our lovely girls especially since Jumping did not have one. I love the look of this concept. It looks fun, energetic, bright, and fresh. Not cutesy, but not over-the-top sexy or dark.

Despite the short promotion period, let's make this one the best yet <3

did you guys see the sneaks of choreo and NICOLES OUTFIT!!!! JJANG!!!! It was soo hot. I'm so excited for this comeback. It's gonna be so hot. Things are looking so much brighter than ever before after that small storm.

Also, most importantly I spot HaYeon!!

Edited by GooBurberrHara

I so happy that DSP did something right. That this comeback is going to a big comeback, I think since DSP releaze that KARA is a international superstar now. They have fan from around the world, and they are so huge in Japan. They would have to bring out the big guns for KARA comeback. So why not have a youtube channel for KARA. KARA is going to amazing us with this comeback, can't wait for it. I'm love Stepember more and more. I do want their second song that they are going to perform would be a ballad, so they people can realize that KARA does have a voice. But I think between ing and IOA, I think ing would showcase their voice more than IOA. Since I think IOA is nice and sweet and beautiful, but doesn't showcase their vocals as ing does. But I don't care as long as it a ballad song. DSP is bring out the big guns for KARA comeback, a perfume, and a youtube account. DSP realize KARA not only have fans in Korea, but they are the number 1 korean girl group in japan. So you have to think about the japanese fans to, since they would probably have more fans in japan than korea. I just check tower record in japan, KARA is number 1 on pre-order for Step. This is big, japan defintely want KARA album. This album is going to be big, they are probably going to sell more of this album, then any other album. Since they have a whole much of japanese fan wait for them

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

korean promotions also means promotions via lots of korean variety shows like strongheart, (running man?), happy sunday stuff, haha i duno what else.

ukiss is also coming back on september 1st. (slightly earlier)

who else is coming back?

:huh:

Some gifs of the yt video haha 8)

tumblr_lqioi6O9Ab1r22106o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqinzkqhWE1r22106o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqio6eQKDa1r22106o1_500.gif

^lol this one is huge... my apologies. I just really wanted to make a big one.

KARA is beasting right now! They release SE album cover, release the news about their perfume, and then open up a youtube channel in what -- under 24 hours? I am so excited for this and I am so excited for their bts videos and the way DSP is going about promoting this time around haha
:)