[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

- Concept looks amazing, very very promising..

- track list ("Step" I believe in SweetTune, "Rider" sounds so cool, "Ing acoustic vers" can't wait to hear it especially now that the girls vocals improved so much since then, "My boy" could it be another ballad?, "Strawberry" is it a cute and fresh song ?, "Dear Kamilia" *touching*)

DSP is doing things right !! :thumbup:

Teasing us in SO many different ways, giving us the right hype :rolleyes:

Can't wait for Audio teaser, MV teaser, Album release, KARA channel, comeback stage, variety shows.. October Japanese comeback, December KARA fragrance, next year SOLO concert.. They are spoiling us :eyelove::blushing:

*crossing fingers* for a GREAT MV - sorry but I remember how I was excited for Jumping MV to have a storyline and Hammie's crying scene(I know she requested to be cut), in the end I still liked it but it wasn't what I was expecting :whistling::sweatdrop:

this is the defining moment to see if we understand the girls, if they read us, if their ideas match our wishes.

so far, it's encouraging..

in addition, pray that they even managed to convince umj not to incorporate step but release a whole new japanese album in october too. (and hence push up step album sales for awards.)

The Oct Japanese album song title "winter magic".(Anyone can help me check this out? I saw the article awhile, I do not know if it is accurate.)I think it will be a totally different theme. :sweatdrop:

Yep its release date is on Oct 12 :D

Is it a single or an album?

And I'm so excited for that YT channel..... DSP is learning fast.

So all there's left before STEP's release is probably just more concept photos + audio preview + MV teaser + finally the MV itself. DAMN I CANT WAIT.

Yep its release date is on Oct 12 :D

Is it a single or an album?

And I'm so excited for that YT channel..... DSP is learning fast.

So all there's left before STEP's release is probably just more concept photos + audio preview + MV teaser + finally the MV itself. DAMN I CANT WAIT.

It is a single.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!111

Everything looks very promising so far - the cover, the concept, the style, KARA channel, the promotional teasers, everything - it really does seem like a new promotional team is handling the activities this time doesn't it?! DSP is really stepping up their game!

If I really must pick on something that wasn't outright perfect then it must be the tracklist of the album. I wish they could include more full songs (rather than intros, outtros, and instrumentals) but KARA's full albums have always been known to be quite short in length. Th up side to that is they rarely have filler songs (which I hate -.-), so the entire album turns out to be really solid and high quality.

Can't wait to hear all the new songs! Rider sounds especially promising because the title sounds so badass lol.

I'm excited to hear and watch the teaser, even though there's no release date. The cover is already a sort of a teaser. in the KARA Channel thing we will probably see a little of the backstage, so I hope there will be a small teaser in there. Can't wait.

I think everyone is anxious to see KARA again. Since the girls are now leaving behind their cute image in japan, and going for their strong mature image in korea. Whenever the teaser come out, I think it would bring more people into buy the album. Hopefully the girls can win are their first comeback, but is that even possible. Has any korean group win on the day of their comeback. DSP is finally doing something right, and promotion the girls how they should be promotion. So I guess the girls are release another japanese single, I was hope for an album, or are they doing something like jumping. Release an single first, then release an album, cause like last time. People buy more of the album, then the single. If the single is really called winter magic, it almost sound like a ballad song. Can't wait for the girls to comeback, I guess the girls are defintely take 2011 by storm. Probably going to win something in japan this year.

Ok so I was watching this video again for like the 50481038131932701th time.

I didn't notice until just now that @ 0:23 when they are practicing the dance they have MIC STANDS!!!!!! So their new choreography will have Mic stands!!!!!!! Did u guys notice this?? Ever since I saw them performing 'Nobody' with mic stands I always wandered how cool it would be if they had their own song where they sing in stands LOL.

AHHHHH SO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK! :teary:

Edited by ForeverKamilia

comeback stage can't get 1st place , or i misunderstood ? o.o

It is possible. But the artist will need colossal album sales to achieve that feat, and KARA's strength lies in digital sales. But we'll see. So far STEP sounds really promising, so non-fans might buy it too :D

P.S. If I am wrong please correct me:) I'm not too familiar with how music shows work lol.

I didn't notice until just now that @ 0:23 when they are practicing the dance they have MIC STANDS!!!!!! So their new choreography will have Mic stands!!!!!!! Did u guys notice this?? Ever since I saw them performing 'Nobody' with mic stands I always wandered how cool it would be if they had their own song where they sing in stands LOL.

Nowadays during comeback stages, KARA tends to promote 2 songs such as Lupin era (Lupin, Umbrella) and Jumping era (Jumping, Burn). So maybe the choreography in the vid is only for the second single...... but who knows? It'll be interesting to see how our girls will dance around mic stands :)

I was wondering about that too.. Which other track will they perform ? mMm..

Honestly, deep inside I was hoping for a ballad ??

But if that short clip was for the 2nd track then I guess it'll be another dance track.. So.... RIDER ?? as I already said sounds cool, too cool.. :thumbup: