[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

OMGOMGOMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love their dresses, their hair colour, and they all look so gorgeous too (especially Cole) :D I'm just disappointed that DSP didn't reveal the audio track (yet).

And they're posing around mic stands - so does this mean that they'll really perform Step w/ mic stands?

Seems that way to me~

Oh. My. God. Thank you, DSP for taking advantage of having a YouTube channel!!!

Jiyoung's smile is full of so much innocence and youth. That's the Jing I love! Ham's profile is without a doubt stunning. And I definitely love Nicole's extensions. A reminder-ish of the Break It days. THAT SMILE. It likes she's teasing us all. And Gyuri is a goddess, for sure. Gyul's hair color suits her, in my opinion. Hara looks gorgeous and a bit... curious? It's an interesting concept, definitely. Different from the limited edition cover, but stunning. The mics are a nice touch as well. They all look so angelic and gorgeous.

AHHH. KARA STEP <3

Okay so totally in spazz mode right now!!!!

I even made it in the highest quality(which I don't do)

SERIOUSLY, EVERYONE LOOKS EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL<3 Jiyoung with her beautiful eyes and such a playful yet mature smile~! And Seungyeon~~ you totally don't look like JUST a baby face<3 You look like just your age and that side profile brings out your mature features! nicole... gosh.. your hair is long and it's perfect. And your eye smile is just.. I can seriously stare it forever. Your playful yet elegant smile<3. And Gyul.. definitely a goddess. Your hair is short yet curly and gyul.. you can seriously pull off any hair color<3 because your have goddess features~! Bring out your elegant goddess-ness<3 This time you don't have to be cute since DSP FINALLY realized cute and sexy aren't the only concepts<3 Hara? What can I say? your eyes are just TO DIE FOR. That look, I feel like your the only one that can use that kind of stare since your eyes are just so freakin' gorgeous and that stare just like reaches into my soul O//O. That ending.. I WOULD say that all girls were the "middle" but you can definitely tell Hara's center position. BUT OF COURSE, I seriously don't mind since It looks good ^^ And I know all the girls are all center position worthy<3

SO ANYWAYS, Anyone else notice these things?

1) Their make-up! Anyone else dying over that? I mean they're wearing eyeliner but you can't help but notice that white-ness around their eyes? And their pink soft lips, OMGGGG. And you can't see this in all the members but that light pink around their eyes? you can see it on Hani.

2) Anyone getting like a calm but modern feeling?

3) That blue tint in the teaser? I TOTALLY LOVE IT~!!!

BTWWWWW.. I really think that they'll be performing with those mics, It was in the KARAChannel preview too! ^^

They looked so stunning in the teaser!

I was really stunned when I saw Jiyoung she looked absolutely beautiful! Nicole with her long hair looks amazing especially her smile. Seungyeon, Hara and Gyuri all looked pretty. This could be the intro, but I'm really excited about the dance! Looks like mic stands are going to be used! ^^ (Edit: I have a feeling it's not for Step but possibly their intro, but after reading the comments here I went back to hear the Kara 4 u part nteresting ^^)

Edited by iAyu

they look so pretty. Jing with her skin exposure, and beautiful smile. Seungyeon with her hold the mic is so goregous side profile. Gyuri is defintely deserve that title of goddess. Hara look so beautiful(Junhyung you are lucky man). Nicole love the hair extension, and that eye smile. Make me remember the break it days. I guess we can expected mics then, I don't want them to use mics. Since people would think that KARA is like copy Wonder girls nobdy. But I wondering how they are going to do it. Since I think with mics, they wouldn't be able to dance, they probably be dance but not hard core dance like lupin and jumping. I can't wait for this, wondering what the other song. I hoping it going to be a ballad or rider

^

^ DSP seems like a totally changed company... I can't believe they are the same ones that did the recycled stuff for Jumping... What's gotten into them? While I feel really, really happy and excited, I can't help feel a little suspicious... >_<

Apparently there will be a second teaser?? I think it will show KARA in the colorful costumes and snippets of the actual song. Which means that there is a possibility that these gorgeous scenes might not make it to the actual mv :( DSP spending extra on KARA?? Weird... But nevertheless, I can't wait!! ^^

i really hope this is their intro song. cause if this is step..then..man..

cause most groups now show their intro song in their teaser.

but anywho. the girls looked ..ohmygawsh! gorgeous!! <3

i can't wait to actually see the full music video and hear their album! :D

Apparently there will be a second teaser?? I think it will show KARA in the colorful costumes and snippets of the actual song. Which means that there is a possibility that these gorgeous scenes might not make it to the actual mv :( DSP spending extra on KARA?? Weird... But nevertheless, I can't wait!! ^^

I was thinking the same thing as well. There will be a 2nd teaser on Sept 1, so I bet the MV will make more sense since we've seen the album photo concepts and pictures of that one set.

WOW, 1st MV teaser is OUT !!

and up to now DSP had done it right :D

KARA, the only group where ALL the members are absolutely stunning (call me bias if ya want xd)

This seems to be some kind of IOA mv, updated version.. The girls look like fairies, the make up, the lights and that background voice make everything so magical ? ^.^

But I heard, that this might not be for STEP MV, which would make sense because it looks very different from the cover we've seen.. So it'll be for another song ? *tearing* our company has really stepped up their game.. :rolleyes::thumbup:

Well I liked it so much, it looks so mature, so so different from Jumping back on the day a year ago, well every concept has been different, but if you look how DSP production has grown up since Lupin, then Jumping was another stuff, then it came Rainbow's To Me & Sweet Dream (notice the f(x)'s on that MV) well I hope to see some good stuff and cool effects from part of DSP's production, I loved it it's sort of futurisc concept, but hey the teaser looked different from the MV set... well another place on the MV or even the possibility of 2 MVs for different songs...

Make Ur bets...

^

somebody mentioned in the comment section that this could be KARA 4 U. The title repeats @ 0:05-0:20.

thanks for pointing that out.

Yep, it's very likely DSP is doing something tricky lol

K-Kamilia are doubting the teaser too XD

maybe this is the mv for KARA 4 u, and the teaser for Step, is going to be the one that going to be release on September 1. Like they have two different music video, like how KARA how two different music video for JCL and IOA. Since the girls are going to be promoted for 3 week, maybe they would have two music video. The second track that they are going to sing with Step, could be KARA 4 U, and they have a mv with it.