[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

Definitely feeling the Yellow & Black outfits.. Blue outfits.. err no comment lol.

Really looking forward to the choreography.

I don't get the point of solo teasers when we have already seen the 2 teasers...

defintely love the whole concept, the yellow and black is totally hot. I love all the black and yellow outift, except for HARA, the hair and everything is awesome. I can't wait, doing this teaser are kill us. And now they are going to release individual mv which is going to make me want September to come faster and faster. I love the whole dance club thing, and how all the guys dancing. Love how all the girls are have fun, and how like seungyeon and nicole are like dancing. That probably why cole say that this mv has a lot of people, because the guys have to be one the break dancing, and maybe the girls would join the girls dance team. Or maybe it be just one of the member would join the dancing girl team. I love the whole choreography, well the short amount that they show. It look like it going to be a upbeat, dancing craze. I want to see how they do with mic, instead of microphone. Since I thought they if the girls were going to have mic, it wasn't going to have many good dances. Since I think that mic, take aways the girls potential to be able to dance. But I guess we see what happen

^

from 1/9, 2 teasers each day before 4th. i'm wrong, it's one release till 6th. hmm..

@kimngocnguyen06

girls joining the break dancing? that'll be tough considering they have to do it for every performance. idk but since the girls master planned and mentioned that it takes a lot of energy, i would like see some surprises in its choreo.

hara teaser has just been released.

(may take a little longer before the hd version is shared.) found it!

[c] kotz321

who's next?

Edited by red4summer

chartscores.jpg

[c] gyuleestar

i don't understand hangul but i think these are the latest chart scores for the 4 music stations:

mnet countdown (thurs), kbs music bank (fri), mbc music core (sat) and sbs inkigayo (sun).

(probably some translators can help..)

unfortunately step only has 3 weeks, and under normal case, 1st week will be difficult.

hence i demand some awards in 2nd and a clean sweep by 3rd!

there isn't much we, i-kamilia, can do except buying the albums and hope for the best!

imo mister is HUGE but it's time to let a new song to be THE song for kara. hopefully, it's STEP!

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere I haven't had much spare time to keep up with all the KARA news lately. I want to buy the limited/special edition but which website should I buy from (that ships to the USA)?