[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

Hey, did anyone notice on track #10? The name of the song is Dear Kamilia, right?

While the Japanese version is Thank you, I'll dedicate this to you (Ima Okuritai Arigato).

You sum the two versions up, make it

"Dear Kamilia, Thank you, I'll dedicate this to you."

awwww thats so true!!!! (:

i really love this new album

no matter what any haters say, i love the song and im glad the girls are back

because they definitely stepped it up

A lot of times things don't live up to certain expectations and hype that has been placed upon or publicized about, but this is an exception. This was well worth the wait and hype. DSP, you and the girls truly did not disappoint. I always love Kara's albums, there doesn't seem to be a single filler song (aside from the Intro and Outro). Once again all the songs are single worthy, some more than other but at least you'll never get tire of listening to them.

The video: such vibrancy! Love it! Nicole solo dance break!... I want their comeback stages to have those back-up dancers behind them!

I don't know what else to say. I'm freaking out from excitement and am at a complete loss for words. This is just so epic! What a way to comeback and in a big way no less!

wow i'm so happy! this album is epic! step is so fun and energetic and alive and just so KARA! i love the album so much. and it touches my heart that they made ima oktritai arigatou into just for kamilia. they really want to sing that song for us. none of my korean friends even know what kamilia means. i feel so happy that kara has so openly thanked their fans with a song just for us! i've never known any other singer i like to do that.

OK...the MV is good but once again I was expecting so much more from the MV

I think that the MV focus too much on the dance ! I was expecting a storyline this time

But the girls looks so pretty and cool...and Hara's rap is pretty nice

The rapping part is my favorite part of the song lol.

Now that you brought it up, I do feel a bit jibbed from the MV. I thought they would at least showcase the different titles of their past hits but we hardly got a glance at them, though I didn't mind because the focus are the girls but I was hoping for something reminiscent, something more. But other than that I am really happy with how everything turned out. DSP and the girls kept their promise of coming back stronger and better than ever.

Now we just have to wait another week or so before their official stage comeback. *sigh* More waiting!

Edited by UnknownIdiot

Did any want listen to the background sound on there japanese CF red drink...i thought it will be the intro for there new album cuz it contain word step??

Is it concluded in their new album??

What do you think?? I hope it will be there cuz it sound nice ;-)

Edited by hollyh

I watched that MV 1080p over and over again.... (actually it's still playing on my playlist xp)

what can I say ?

I'm not disappointed at all: concept, songs, MV, promotion tactics..

This was a very well-prepared comeback, u can tell DSP and Kara put a lot of effort in it.

SweetTune, I will never thank them enough, they are great, the songs they produced, I love them all and STEP has been added on the list :

GyulHam harmonization, Nicole's rap wow the girl got even better (and I was really hoping to hear her rapping again after missing it on Jumping and their jap. releases xp), plus did I just hear Jing(and also Hara) rapping ? That was something new, and cool as well - I want to see it live :D

MV was fun, colorful, full of energy.

I was expecting names like Mr, Honey being shown more and maybe a storyline, but overall it was well-done.

Is there a need to say that the girls all looked extremely gorgeous ?

No, I don't think so.. It's well-known already, ayt ? KARA the group where all the members are stunning XP

the choreography, wow - another point to DSP, choreographers, dancers and Kara: their trademark hips..

I hope it won't be too hard for them to sing while dancing on it.

I already noticed it through their latest jap. promotions and Hallyu concert but the girls vocals improved:

GyulHamCole got stronger, they sound more stable, Hara improved as well, but I'm impressed the most by our baby Jing and it seems like she got more lines ? Well, she deserves it, she's working very very hard (side note - I loved hearing her going on Runnig Man alone, I'd have loved KARA5, since RM is such a fun show, but I'm looking forward to see our baby Jing w/out her unnies)

what's missing here ?

Oh right, live performances, can't wait !! And it seems like more than a week has to pass -.-"

I wonder which of the songs they'll perform with Step ?

Rider ? Follow me ? Intro (Kara is back on the stage bring it on xd) ?

Could they sing 3 songs ? Or just 2 songs but with a different song each comeback ? Ok, sorry I went overboard - em asking too much, hu ? ^.^"

well, I guess we just have to wait..

KARA fighting ! STEP daebak ! Kamilia, let's step it up

I see their Intro being the introduction to their comeback stage, come on: Bring it on, bring it on, Kara's back on the stage, bring it on... What better intro then that?! I hope they will perform four different songs for the four different comeback stages too.

I posted this on allkpop but I just have to add that I love the lyrical content of the song. Just like Lupin, this song has a message to it, it's so much more than a love song. The poignancy of the song is quite clear, it describes what the girls went through the first half of the year and how they feel now and what they want from here on out. No more tears or worries, it will not be forgotten because it made them stronger, but it's time to forge forward to a better future, because all five are here together so it's time to step it up!

I can not wait for their comeback stages ): it's just too long!

Anyways, I have to say Kara, DSP & SweeTune has really impressed me again.

The first time I shed tears for Kara was when they won for the first time with 'Honey' on M!Countdown.

Days and months after, all I felt for Kara was love and happiness for their success with 'Lupin',

'Jumping' and their breakthrough in Japan. Kara has managed to make me super tearful once again!

After I heard Kara was on the edge of breaking up forever, I was super upset and angry at Kara & DSP.

During this time, I honestly thought Kara was going to end ... but then on the verge of everything,

everything is resolved just like that. As days go by, I patiently wait for news on Kara's comeback

in Korea. Finally, a teaser is revealed and I am super psyched about everything! ---- WHOOSH, MV is released!

OMG, I have to admit I cried. Just listening to the song and watching the music video, all these

memories came rushing back. I have to say, 'STEP' just shows how far these ladies have gone in these

short years. The inspiring lyrics and upbeat tempo are so inspiring that you can hear the sound of joy

and success from Kara. With everything released, I'm just waiting for my pre-ordered, special limited

edition album to arrive (: I hope Kara much success with 'STEP' && I have to say, I am proud to be a Kamilia

and I will forever be one!

S T E P <3

Edited by K4RA--MIL1A

@KARAddicted.01

I agree with what your long post. :) I think i got a lot to write too. KARA "Step" is both a great alum and song.

The composer of the songs are really geniuses that managed to fit it with KARA. Everything just flow so fluidly and smoothly.

My first impression as soon as I turn on the Step mv the first time was it felt amazing inside me. (The more accurate description is "gyahhhh!! let begin shouting and dancing like no tommorrow"). It was like somebody just have recharged my whole body and mind with super concentrated energy . The mv just take every single good thing of Kara music and mv from the beginning of Kara from "Break it" although in the background you see jumping, mister, pretty girl, rock u and lupin.(I think they just ran of space there) Then pushing it to sky. This not only sexy and not only cute but a combination of both perhaps cutexy. I guess we need a new word. The colour is just bright and energetic.

The dance was intense and fun too. Finally the lyrics, it was really very meaningful. I really mean it. I have been holding on to the Lupin lyrics even though it is 2011 now. The "Step" lyrics message just told us take our dream further into the sky. The Lupin message was taking on the world and chasing your dream. The "step" lyrics told us to grow up even more. Say goodbye to "tears" and "sorrow". Come on lets believe and make it happen bigger as well as greatness. :)

I am still watching the mv now. I think more are coming. :D KARA daebak!

Edited by Palaverist