[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

Although I do want KARA to do well on the charts and all, I really just want to focus on the girls themselves since we haven't seen a Korean comeback in so long. But admittedly yes, a win or two (or ten) would be amazing. The girls are doing extremely well with Step compared to Jumping so we don't have much too worry about. I hope KARA does break Lupin's record though. There's a good chance with the whole group-bulk purchase as well. Less than a week until the comeback stage! They sure are teasing us. I can't wait!

Have to say DSP's promotional tactics are amazing as well, they teamed up with Youtube, Naver, Cyworld, and Mnet. I don't know if that's ever been done for KARA.

STEP is such an addictive song and the video is pure eye candy lol.

I'm quite shocked at how much interest there is with STEP and KARA all over the world.

Awesome.

mucore comeback

[c] BberiBubbles01

with reference to all kara #1 awards, mcountdown has the most. kara most successful album, lupin, only won it on the 2nd week. thought 1st week is always difficult, with the planned bulk buying, the j-kamilia factor and the never-seen-before promotion, 1st comeback on 15/9 is going to be a thrill. korean music awards are different from japanese because mostly we're able to stream live on the performances and most importantly when the final scores/positions are counting down, and not forgetting the thankyou speech and encore. this is the excitement not found elsewhere. (k-kamilia fanchants are intense too.) for those have kbsworld, we watch mubank (+ praying) on tv, live!

but guys, 15/9 mcoundown should be remembered for the first comeback (at home) after the dispute, not the first award. ever think of this, with bulk buying in the first week, what'll happen in subsequent weeks?

I don't know who actually came up with KARA comeback concept and dance routine but I would like to say thank youuu a gazillion times for it's really really worth waiting for. :touched:

I'm very excited and super thrilled to see them back again performing after a long pause although I feel like I'm going to be sick to my stomach especially when waiting for the counting results of every music program.

Whatever it is I'm glad that they are back and ready to conquer the stage for all fans and non ones too. KARA fighting :gemhappy:

That's what I read on Twitter..

and WOW - isn't it the first time for KARA to have 3songs for their comeback stage ?

D.A.E.B.A.K.!!!!

I was already excited for STEP, adding Date,which I liked from the first time I listened to it, and DEAR KAMILIA!! a ballad was what we needed from our girls, since it's been 2long years since they performed one on music shows and the fact that the song is for us.... excited, excited, excited :thumbup:

^

indeed 3 songs, let alone at first comeback stage. first of the kind?

and yeah, they heard us, dear kamilia on music station. :)

btw they just did step in comeback showcase live!

what a treat! frankly speaking, i can't remember the choreo details now.

too stunned to think or do anything.. i need to watch again later.

wow, the girls are start off music promotion off in a bang. Doing 3 song on their first comeback stages that amazing. I just have this feeling that Step is the full song that they are going to promote, and the other song are just going to be a short version of it. Like date, and dear kamilia is going to be shorter version. But I still don't care, I just glad the girls are back. I wondering if the girls can possible win number 1, I think it would be hard for them to do that. So the first comeback stages on mnet countdown, would consits of the girls doing dear kamilia, date, and Step. I wondering if the girls are going to have different song for different comeback. Like mnet has date, dear kamilia, and step. Maybe music bank would have Step, Rider, and follow me. While music core can have Step, Strawberry, ing. And the last one inkigayo would have Step, and maybe ballad specials, dear kamilia and ing.

omg, 12 minutes? wahhhh~ I really want to stay up for them but I'm forbidden. Plus side is I get to see them in all the HD glory right when I wake up. HOPEFULLY good news on who won.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT DOING LAST MINUTE SPAZZING ON THEIR COMEBACK?!?!

I love the two outfits of Step I've seen so far ^^ (one from the kara showcase and dream team recording) But it looks like the ones from Dream Team recording are the ones they'll perform in for MCD. Can't wait to see their outfits for Music Bank(which are always better for some reason x3)

So I wasn't the only one who thought Jing was Gyul.. :sweatdrop:

What a fail :blushing: but in my defence, I was carefully checking the outfits :tongue:

Can't wait for MNET !! 3 full songs, that's what I call "a comeback with style" :thumbup:

Great !! DSP, KARA keep on giving us surprises..

3weeks are short, especially for something BIG&SPECIAL,but I guess that it'll be enough for KARA to leave a mark that will last for months,if not years :rolleyes:

Edited by KARAddicted.01