[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

sweetofuu

KARA is taking a different approach from their usual cuteness. They do have their sexiness but now they're stepping it up to edgy! I'm really feeling it :) GREAT JOB!!! Major props to them on being so flexible and to whoever came up with the concept :)

congra to our girls, they got a number 1 on the first comeback stages. Hopefully they can winning a number 1 on all of the music stages. They did so good, they look beautiful doing dear kamilia and date. And then they brought all the fierce sexy girls in step. All the wait didn't disappointed, the girls did great. Can't wait to see how they are going to do on music bank. I think it would be harder to win number 1 on music bank, but I don't care; KARA just need to show a great performance, and all kamilia would be happy

AHHH :thumbup: CONGRATS KARA!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE!!!! I'm so proud of them right now!! It's a historic moment for them. They have never won an ward on the same day as their comeback. They are doing really good right now, in every category. I'm so happy for them!!! People are saying they probably won't win next week, but who cares. It's only three weeks promotion and they got an award already!!! Step was a really great song, and Dear Kamilia, was beautiful :blushing:

It's so nice a be a Kamilia...

I'm so happy for them right now!! :blushing: They've been through so much and now they're being rewarded :).

What are their chances of winning Music Bank tomorrow though? Can they surpass SuJu? Oh btw where can I see their album sales?

I love the performances, they did great on their comeback Date is so cute, Dear Kamilia is just beautiful and Step is hot.

I love how MNET and DSP prepared for this comeback, the stages are so good, especially Step. Had so much fun watching it and when they won, I'm so surprised cos I wasn't expecting a win on their comeback, but then Step did great on the charts and it's an awesome song.

Can't wait for more awesome performances from our girls, congrats to their deserved win, hoping for more awards hahahhaha

Its so nice seeing the girls win on their Comeback Stage. I was really, really, Happy! They must be really happy just as much as Kamilia's, It was really meaningfull for them, seeing their tears and all the hard work didn't go to waste. I also think Date (My Boy) was performed so nicely and cute. Dear Kamilia was sung amazingly, their voices were clear! Step!!! OmO it was Amazing!!! The dance was done so energetilly, and they sang amazingly so fun with enthusiasm.

I know I'm probably really late in joining this thread/spazzing but.. may I say that this is their best comeback yet? At least I feel that way. And it's incredibly special considering it's one after overcoming a contract dispute. Step is an incredibly great song and you can tell Kara has grabbed a good number of new fans from it based on those views on DSP's channel. More importantly, don't you guys think DSP is really "stepping" it up? They're doing better and I'm glad. It's about time they do a better job and we can see it's effects already.

I just wish the promotion period was longer cause our girls are definitely gonna haul in a couple of awards on this one. Anyway, I couldn't be more grateful for Kara and their successful and powerful return with this album. Kara fighting! <3

Yesterday comeback was simply amazing

I think it is their bast comeback up to date

And the most amazing is their winning !!!

DSP need to continue to promote them like that

3 songs ! Still can't believe it

Congrat to KARA and Kamilia for this comeback

kara 6th mcountdown #1 scores (step 1st)

15/9 mcountdown.............kara..sistar..davichi

-------------------------------------------------

sales.......................3883....3649.....4000

real-time charts ranking....1350....1200.....1500

asian music fan point.......1448....1228.....1250

music intellectual point....1000.....895......930

sms point....................535.....118......346

record amount................800.....729......677

total.......................9016....7819.....8703

i'm actually quite surprised (at mnet) in seeing the comeback stage for step.

didn't it look almost similar to the mv?

they really made an effort in welcoming the girls, or has dsp anything to do with this arrangement?

though i like the cuteness brought up by date my boy, receive the sense of belonging by with all my heart and feel the energy by step, in the end, the encore has the best moment.

it's mubank next, and to win we have to get past super junior (they are HUGE).

it'll be nail biting in 4 hours time.

wow -- I was really speechless..

----Kara performed 3 songs!!

First time for them.. MNET,DSP and Kara prepared it very well, making also others think that there's some kind of biasness but whatever.... :whistling:

--Teasers of the girls coming out after almost every performance, Tony an mentioned Kara more than once, twice ? XD

--Stages were well-prepared:

- Date was really cute.. Girls all look so pretty, stunned the most by Jing and Cole..

- Dear Kamilia, as soon as it started I screamed "OUR SONG" lol.. It was touching, especially hearing Kamilia singing along.. It really felt like "wah, Kara&Kamilia are indeed ONE"

- Step, did they bring the MV set there ?? Wow, cool !! Not really a fan of their outfits, but the girls were so gorgeous that I didn't think much of it.. Cole's rap has to be one of my favorite part.. That girl loves performing, she shows her best side when she's on stage, super cute in Date and super hot in STEP..

----Kara won on their comeback !!

No words to describe how happy I was in that moment, seeing the girls crying, I was about to tear up too.. :rolleyes:

Goddess Gyul doing her best to fight back her tears, Ham's tears flowing while she was doing her speech, Hara's voice trembling and Jing going to Hammie with a face like "Unnie, we really won ??" they were surprised and happy as much as us..

Can't wait for MuBank !! 2 songs, I wonder if it'll be full songs or Date will be cut.. and Suju vs. Kara !! Let's keep our fingers crossed..

(I read about Shindong promised to dance to STEP if.....)

kara 5th music bank #1 scores (step 2nd)

16/9 music bank...............kara...super junior

mobile + download/streaming...3777............360

broadcast time................1029...........2750

record amount.................6464...........3344

rating...........................0............905

total........................11270..........10604

though mr simple is on its 6th week but to beat super junior is a splendid feat.

but guys, what does it mean by 0 rating? no viewer rating score at all?

15/9 mcd scores

:w00t: IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! It really is nice to be a Kamilia...I'm so glad that they were able to achieve so much in only two shows.

I'm hoping that they can win Inki this week aswell. It would be a dream if they could sweep thier entire comeback...9 awards sounds good to me...

kara 5th music bank #1 scores (step 2nd)

16/9 music bank...............kara...super junior

mobile + download/streaming...3777............360

broadcast time................1029...........2750

record amount.................6464...........3344

rating...........................0............905

total........................11270..........10604

though mr simple is on its 6th week but to beat super junior is a splendid feat.

but guys, what does it mean by 0 rating? no viewer rating score at all?

15/9 mcd scores

since KARA just made their comeback, the viewers can't rate their performance yet...so it's 0. Next week, we will have viewer rating :)

I so proud to be a kamilia, the girls put on a amazing performance. And they manage to win a award on top of that. So now the girls have one more award to try to win, if they do that it would a clean sweep on all the music shows. I so happy for the girls, they did amazing. Of course I wish for them to get triple crowd in all the music show, but I already happy that they accomplish so much in just a short time. Now the girls have to just conquer japan with their fifth single.