• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetofuu

Album
[2011.09.06] Korean 3rd Album - Step

475 posts in this topic

One thing's for sure.

DSP IS TRYING TO TRICK US!

And damn, it's effin working t__t

I'm really confused right now :crying:

Yet still excited :eyelove:

Someone mention that Dear Kamilia is going to be a korean version of IOA.. This is just a speculation right?? Cause when i first saw it I thought its going to be a new ballad.... but the song is 5:49 seconds long so I guess it is IOA?? I really really hope it is a new song >.<

Teaser is amazinggggggg! I dont know why people dont like Nicole with long hair, but imo she looks gorgeous! maybe i can get drifted to being a Nicole bias now

^ :o now that you mention the time length, IOA is pretty much that long >.< Since I was listening to their live IOA right now.

if that was the teaser, then what were those tweets about the set? now im confused lol.

and since their album is released next week, does that mean they'll start music show promotions the same week?

my guess is the comeback stage will be on 15/9 mcountdown, after 14/9 comeback showcase.

I just watched the teaser tonight and I simply adore it !

It is the KARA I love...but in a mature way

But I wonder where all the setting teaser went

Because I didn't see something similar to the photos

Maybe should we just wait a little more to see lol.

I AM SO EXCITED.

The choreography is perfect, the sets look perfect and most importantly the song is PERFECT <3

And DSP is so slow to upload vids on YT T.T

The teaser made me amazed! I'm excited!! The mic dance part looked amazing!! Loved the girls as well, they looked great! Can't wait for the full MV. The beat was great and I loved the whole club vibe feel, very energetic! Sadly DSP hasn't uploaded yet...

Finally!!! An exhausting week waiting for the teasers, now a few more days of torture waiting for the full MV release. DSP, you're killing all of us here.

I pray that they don't wear those latex outfits during their stage performances, it reminds me too much of T-Ara's past comeback.

ksljdfkljsdkljf I EFFING LOVE THE TEASER SO MUCH ZOMG. The instrumental is sick and the girls look like they're having so much fun!! Not to mention the choreo is pretty slick, too. :thumbup1:

After a busy day, I get to see Kara's 2nd teaser!!! ^0^ ITS SOOOOO OMGGGG!!!!!! *DIES* Gyahhhhh!!! So they will be performing with mics!!! AWESOME TEASER!!! can't wait!!!! Kekekekeke Already preordered my album!!!

oh dear, now 3 weeks are certainly not enough!

thanks sweet tune! i'm truly satisfied and convinced! bring it on, step! this is more like it!

OMG THIS TEASER MADE ME SO EXCITED :w00t::w00t:

The 1st teaser was UTTERLY beautiful, and the 2nd one is just BAM, amazing XD. I love the song already haha. The choreo seems quite strong as well, the dance at the end reminds me of Ring ding dong a bit lol

can i spazz about the second teaser here? lol

seriously though! the first time i saw the second one, i seriously had butterflies in my stomach

and that has NEVER happened to me before when watching teasers. :D

gahh! i can't wait to see how they'll dance with the mics!

i'm not really liking hara's puffy hair though /= i hope its tamed when they perform

gawshh! i'm so in love with this teaser!

i'm super duper excited for step!! :D

does anyone have a good view on the clubs?

i saw mr, lupin, step, pretty girl (not sure about this) & jumpin clubs (from left to right).

looks like they included all past albums except break it.

hmm.. come on, i need a surprise..

DSPKara finally uploaded the teaser in its 1080p glory! *O*

did anyone see the move @ 0:23-0:24? don't try it at home, it'll be hilarious.

if these are the 2, which do you prefer for their comeback stage performance?

mine will be the yellow, it looks nicer!

kara1f.jpg

kara3fp.jpg

Love everything about Step. Really a cool one, makes me excited for the MV ;)

^

^

I prefer the yellow-and-black outfits too!! :)

And can anyone translate the lyrics from 0:19-0:21?

Thanks!