Kara's Step plagiarized ??

JingYang87

Well, i'm not sure if anyone actually saw this

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/karas-new-single-step-plagiarized

This was post up at allkpop after Kara's Step has gotten top on charts at Mellon, Ole Music and Bug Music charts

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/09/news-karas-new-song-step-topped-various.html

Not sure if I am allow to post things like that, (Admin, Please lock/delete topic if needed)

But im just asking what do you guys think ??

Someone been so anti Kara ?

What i think is... both songs doesn't even sound like the same

what's on my mind is, I don't really care about that... I love Kara, whatever they say, don't be disappointed or sad, it's only make those antis and hater are happier than before...

we should support our girls...rather than having doubt in them...right?

even if it's true, we'll just hope that they won't do it again and be more creative than ever :)

Yes may be it is similar in the begining but it is should not called plagiarized...yes i think they are jelouse cuz it is quickly become no.1 it was bad thing allkpop did..

alot of kpop do that but they didnt even mention it..and that is something normal that SM do..i reamember i heared on youtube OH for snsd like another song but they didnt mention it...not like they buy the copy right no this is another story that always do..

And even so that true.. they should not right like that..the headline was very rude...and they didnt wait to their comback or even something official from sweettune...and they even didnt put ther interview with mnet but instead they put that article..

I think there is some thing about that..and i hope that is not true to make they shy..

Blame the company, and not the girls. That is all I have to say to those people that are claiming that KARA is at fault when, indeed, they are not, regardless if it is actually plagiarized. It doesn't sound like it too much, though, so I don't think charges will be pressed unless Joan Osborne's company finds it extremely similar.

I dont think it's right that people can say "But if you speed this up, slow this down, and take away these parts and everything else, the beat is the similair D: PLAGIARISM, BURN THEM"

I think it's ridiculous, but anyway, many people i have spoken to say they cant see the similarities its ok.