• ...ing (acoustic)
    • 4 U (outro)
    • Dear Kamilias

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole album is STEPic:

EY!OH! - Bring it on, Bring it on, Kara is back on the stage, bring it on !! Can we expect it on their comeback stage ?

S.T.E.P. - My favorite track from this album.. As I said on its thread, it's fresh, fun and catchy and U can totally say it's KARA.. + instrumental vers. is sick.. SweetTune ILOVEYOU..

Rider - I like it, it was just like I expected.. I was really looking forward to this song, since I read the title :thumbup:

Follow me - another powerful track.. I personally like Cole (and later Jing's ?) little rap in the background.. Gyul's "long note techno remix" (how should I call it? xd), is great.. It remind me of one of their Gayo Daejun perf (or where was it xd) ?

..Ing acoustic vers. - this blew me away.. I didn't expect to love it as much as I loved the original vers. , if not more..

I hard to choose since I love all the song on the album. I love how Step sound, I love rider. After Step, I love how Rider still to the hard core popish sound. I love follow me to, I hoping I not the only one who like that. I love the intro and outro, even though they are really short they are awesome. I like heard ing again, but acoustic version. It makes it more beautiful

At the moment it's Step - this can still change since I usually pick a favorite after a long time of looping - but so far this track is very addicting, the more I listen to it the more I love it and it makes me want to move, it kinda reminds me of Lupin in a way cos all those changes in the rhythm/tempo of the music.

Another one I love is Date (My Boy) It just reminds me so much of Kara's style of music, sweet song but very catchy and loved it the first time I listened to it hahahha

rider/5th track by far the best (best album in general too)

i'm really glad about their comeback, especially the choice in music taste wise - as this impressed me the most.

i showed couple friends of mine who weren't really a kara fan, but guess what - they are now :)

My favorite track of Step is Strawberry, i just love that song!. The song is so cute, and sweet,and pure. I also love Ing accoustic version. They're vocal are really great in that song, and how can i not in love with Dear Kamilia? that song is so sweet <3. For the upbeat song, i love Rider, the song is so cool and sound like a western song.