[2011.09.06] KARA Plans Plans to Take over K-Pop with New Butt Dance

mae

eDtOE.jpg

On September 6, the music for Kara’s third official album “Step” was released. Also, the music video for “Step” is currently heating up the internet. What is especially eye-catching is the new butt dance.

During the chorus where the members all song “Lalala~” everyone moves their hips left and right. Instead of featuring one part of their body, this dance is more “womanly.”

A representative of DSP Media stated, “We still haven’t decided a name for the dance. We thought that a name would naturally be attached to the dance. We are planning on performing after Chuseok, there will be changes to the concept and also the uniform.”

The agency has changed their direction in order to help promote Kara fiercely. On Youtube fans will have a chance to communicate with Kara, and there will be a showcase on September 14.

Credit: SOOMPI

hahahaha.. their always have something unique,

that's make we always remember them, like Mr (butt dance), Lupin (emergency exit dance)

but I'm really love this new dance hahahahah.. :thumbup:

there will be changes to the concept and also the uniform.

Well, the uniform, maybe.... Even if I like the yellow one A LOT.. and the super colorful one is Ok as well..

but the concept ?? mMmm I'm totally fine with it already :thumbup: But if it'll get better.... well I'm super ready to welcome it :rolleyes:

OH YEAH they WILL definitely take over kpop with the new dance! The song is addicting too. "there will be changes to the concept and also the uniform." WHAT? WHAT? I was confused too when I saw the new comcept photos... Where is this heading to... Lol. I'm excited for their comeback!

Edited by xoranaa

uhm, I think the dance is a mixed-up of Shinee Ring ding dong with the famous "butt dance". And I try to do the dance, but at the first time I tried, I know I did the best when I just sit and watch the MV LOL

an new butt dance, cool. They could name it the second butt dance. I guess KARA show have their slogan as the butt dance queen KARA. So the girls are come back every chuseok, then that would be we would have to wait till next week for them to comeback. Since chuseok is this weekend(If I am correct, since I viet and we celebrate a thing like chuseok), so we would have to wait to next week. I don't want to.

i'm super excited and can't wait to see them rocking on music shows and wins some awards XD

i actually love the concept, the dance and the song is really good :thumbup:

anyone can enlight me when is Chuseok?

begin from 15th day of the 8th month in lunar calendar. they celebrate 3 days in korea, so it should be 12-14/9.

My friend said that it should be named after "Kara Drillic Dance", the idea was from drill because their dance just like drilling with their butt hehehe. :thumbup: