• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Mister Lonis

[Jingly] Which music video does Jing look the best in?

105 posts in this topic

i like her look in lupin, she fits it the best imo :) oh and go go summer

Kara always look gorgeous in japanese mv

Ji Young always looks cute but I think in the MV Step, she looks really grown up.

And in the live performances I really love her short hair! It suits her so well!

LOVE JIYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Jiyoung looks the best in Jumping music video. :thumbup1:

But also in Step, Lupin, etc... :)

For me i would have to say jumping because that was when i was hit by her looks. i never really paid attention to her until i watched the jumping mv then i watched all of there mvs and realized she is really beautiful

Edited by 5missing1

I like her in Go Go Summer live in Music Champ!!! 2011 07 04

She looks very cute in baby blue clothings!!! :wub:

for me she look great in winter magic. she really like goddess from the heaven. she look like goddess right?? hehe... :D :D 400371_2488467494164_1326994394_32135721_1838075955_n.jpg:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

I would say Winter Magic then closely follewed by Lupin. I prefer her with long straight hair not tied up or anything.

I agree with Winter Magic, she also looks great Step and Jumping :D

Ah...she always looks gorgeous, it's kinda hard to pick :D

she's great in every video

but in my opinion she's go much better in step

our giant maknae is extremely outstanding

she's doing great so far

I will look for the next amazing performances

Jing hwaiting!!!!

yeah!!!

She looks really cute in Honey and Rock U. Also I like her in Winter Magic and Girl's Power. She looks good with both long and short hair but I think that long hair suits her well.

I think she looks most pretty in Wanna. Other than Nicole who caught my eye first, I also had some attention on her. :whistling: Especially in the tied up hair while she's dancing in the MV.

Especially this profile?

Kang+Ji+Young+-+wanna.jpg

Edited by Redresonance

She looks really gorgeous in all music videos, lol.

But I rather long-haired Jing, so I will choose Honey, Jumping, Pretty Girl, Rock U (she looks so yooooooooung!! ♥), STEP, We're with you.... and Ima Okuritai Arigatou.

Flawless Jing all the time, I can't choose just one ♥

she looks good in jumping and lupin. i think she looks good in the latest pandora as well! a totally new look that i find suit her well.

I can't decide hmm... maybe winter magic?

she looks so beautiful in it, and it has one of my favorite hairstyles of her in it ^^

I think for me now it will be JiYoung's Wanna Do :)

She looks very natural and of course absolutely gorgeous in it.

I think my favourite would be MISTER. Jiyoung looks so sexy but also cute in that :D

But then again... everyone in KARA looked sexy in mister...

she looks great at step and jumping! :> kekeke

I think I love her look best in Jumping and Step. GORGEOUS. long hair really suit her :thumbup1:

I like her in Jumping, that hair really suits her and it makes her body looks more slender imo.... jing :inluv:

I think she looks best in Pandora. But I think that she looks beautiful in Lupin.