Look for those J-Kamilias GAME

sweetofuu

Look for the THOSE J-KAMILIAS GAME!

h0zcw.jpg

Yep, I'm talking about these awesome KARA fans :)

Yesterday why watching KPOP cover dance Festival I also saw them in the crowd.

They also appeared on the Anti-KPOP hallyu wave in Japan, eating and listening to KARA in public.

They are pure awesome! So LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

These kamilians are awesome!!!!!!

I see that guy in the middle (the rock and roll one :D ) almost everywhere where Kara makes an appearance! He is a faithful kamilia!

I didn't know they listened to Kara in public during those stupid anti-hallyu wave protest :w00t:

As usual Kamilians are so cool and awesome!!

I'm so proud to be a kamila now!!!!!

Edited by ForeverKamilia

• 1 month later...

about the anti-kpop hallyu wave, we can't blame the japanese totally too because a lot of kpop groups are starting to debut in japan hoping to ride on the currect trend to make quick bucks. personally if i'm japanese, i may not like seeing korean idols week in week out on our nation tv. if the artists are talented, then fine and let's see how far they can go but if they are just in for the money then i'll be offended because we (japanese) are not stupid.

Ooh! This is so cool! Especially that guy in the middle! He looks like the last person on Earth who would be a KARA fan, and yet there he is! And the rest of the guys there too! Fanboys are always SO CUTE to see! :lol:

About the anti-Kpop protests. When I first heard about them I thought it was just rubbish, because why would anyone waste time protesting about Kpop when there's so many other (more important) things to protest about? But when I found out it was true, I got kind of disappointed for a bit. Because... I mean, COME ON. An anti-Kpop protest? REALLY? -_-

But you kind of get to understand their frustration too, especially, like what red4summer mentioned, if it's so obvious that they're in it just for the buck. It seems Japanese people are proud that way, and protective too. But then if you think about it, the entertainment industry IS kind of all about the money...

Then I realize, I don't think there's any protest out there that's stopping KARA from taking over Japan, so I didn't mind it all that much after that. :lol2:

ahaahahaha so funny. they are came to anti-KPOP hallyu wave, but still bring the name of KARA and show the love from them to KARA. xDD

i know, so much kpop has been debut in Japan and k-drama always showing in tv program. japanese don't like that.

• 4 weeks later...

about the anti-kpop hallyu wave, we can't blame the japanese totally too because a lot of kpop groups are starting to debut in japan hoping to ride on the currect trend to make quick bucks. personally if i'm japanese, i may not like seeing korean idols week in week out on our nation tv. if the artists are talented, then fine and let's see how far they can go but if they are just in for the money then i'll be offended because we (japanese) are not stupid.

I agree with you on this, about the anti kpop thing. Of course I myself would feel offended as well if they do the exact same thing with my country. I think that is why Kara is loved by the Japanese, I believe just wanted to produce great music for their fans while they were in Japan and appear on the Japanese tv shows and show their great variety talents along with their kind personality (which is also the reason why I am totally hooked with them)

I absolutely love these Kamalia's :inluv:

Especially the rocker dude in the middle. Cause it shows that you shouldn't judge a book it's cover.

It also showcases how truly dedicated Kamilia's really are. :determined:

It is also things like this that make me truly proud to a part of such great & awesome fandom namely being a Kamilia :optimistic: