What Kara Show Did You Like Best

ddukkman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched IY with Goo hara before any other shows... But I would have to say Idol Army with them as MC was by far the best show with them in it... They just enjoy having fun as a group and being together... At least that the feeling they gave me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

KARA Bakery was awesome~!

Does anyone happen to have that location's address or something?

I'd be sure to drop by on my next trip to korea XD

• 2 months later...

I must Say that I haven't seen too many of these shows that you guys are all talking about with such love! :(

Hope to rectify that if I can by watching more and more KARA goodness!

I will say that the variety shows like Star Golden Bell though are the ones that helped me fall in love with KARA's real personalties as well as a handful o f other shows i've watched on youtube and the like which I don;t know the names of. Any show where the girls can be themselves is a good show, for me!

I have watched a few episodes of Kara's Bakery which was fun, and Nicole Goes To College, though that one was unsubbed and I was lost a lot of the time!

God Bless You Translators out there! LOL

• 1 month later...

I only knew about Hara from Invincible Youth and that was a great show! After watching Kara at KMV recently started trying to find out more. Only seen a few shows right now, Kara Bakery, Nicole on SGB (she is adorable!), Kara Channel, some more random guest appearances, Dream Team, Sweet Girl, etc.

I will definitely check out the ones people post here! Such a different charm with group! =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved the show where Nicole goes to college as a Veterinarian :)

It was kind of out of the blue for me, but the entire journey of it and the people who met was just purely entertaining! Loved her even more after the show!