A Donation In Kara's Names

VVVACCPLPNLY

Kind of a long story. My little brother and sister have a mental condition called Autism, and I have a less intense form called Asperberger's Syndrome. It's a mental condition that effects a few different things. I you are really curious, wikipedia has a nice article on both. Anyways, my mom is actve in an organization called Autism Speaks that supports Autism research. Every year they spnosor a walk to raise funds. This year one promoter of the walk was a tattoo shop near my home. To honor the Autism walk, they offered tattoos shaped like blue puzzle pieces (the symbol of Autism, like the pink ribbon for breast cancer), for like $20 a piece, and all the proceeds go to Autism Speaks. However, they also let you donate money straight to them without buying a tattoo. Instead they hang a little thing with your name on the wall that also says Autism speaks blasse-blah. When I walked in the store, I saw 5 of these papers right beside each other. They all said "Kara" in the same handwriting. I was immediately curious of course, so I asked the manager what was up. They were the only duplicates of any name on the whole wall of like 50-60 names. The manager said the woman who had made the donations had made a $25 donation, even though they only asked a dollar from each person. So they gave her more. I kind of took it as a sign, and decided to donate $25 dollars myself. Only, not in my name. Check it out:

P09-12-11_12383.jpg

P09-12-11_12382.jpg

P09-12-11_12381.jpg

P09-12-11_1238-1.jpg

P09-12-11_1239.jpg

Not sure if kara knows anything about Autism or anything, but I just didn't care to have my name on their wall 5 times. Part of me kinda hopes maybe people would ask what was up with those specific donation cards and recieve information on Kara from the shop owner. I showed him Mister (he's a 41 year old white American guy, I was hoping that the butt dance would intice him lol) but he didn't really care for the music, which I was expecting. But he wrote that info down and promised to give it to anyone who asked about any of those five cards. So let's hope someone does, and maybe at least 1 new kamilia can be spawned. Also, I hope (however much I may doubt) Kara hears about this and appreciates it. I doubt any of them have ties to Autism, but it's possible.