[Other] 110914 Comeback Showcase (Step Performance Debut)

red4summer

we don't need to wait till music shows, kara has its own live channel to make a comeback performance now.
starting from 0:11:46.

[c] dspkara

or an alternative choice from another channel.

they opened with step performance,

[c]penkichi8811

continued with dear kamilia and ended with date (my boy).

and if you have missed the previous two, make sure you don't miss next week, it's the last.

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by mitsuki0208
Updated

and if you have missed the previous two, make sure you don't miss next week, it's the last.

[c] honeyhammie6

ok all I got from this is that KARA are potentially shooting a CF for a CAR brand...lol or am I looking to far into this. Was I the only one who thought these thoughts...I'm so over-zealous sometimes...

Edited by GooBurberrHara

^

i believe the motoring cf should be out sometime later but it's weird not seeing them behind the wheel while promoting it. heehee.

tv news reporting about the comeback showcase.

[c] MrHoneyHammie

Edited by red4summer

Glad they decided to live feed their showcase. But I must say, not a fan of the outfits they had on for Step. I was hoping for something a bit more fierce. Did not care so much for the boots, though I know it's probably for comfort purposes when they dance, but I would prefer to see them with heels on with better outfits. And note to stylists, enough with the tassels/fringes. I did like their outfits for Date, it suited the song very nicely. But I was hoping for a different outfit when they sang Dear Kamilia, I was thinking like gowns or dresses. But overall I enjoyed it, it was definitely a great preview for their comeback on MNet.

Side note: where those DSP trainees I saw dancing with Kara during Date? The possible future boy band that they've been planning?