[2011.09.14] KARA Article Posted On Ryan Seacrest

BlackSwordsWoman!

Crazy Colorful K-Pop Band Kara Gets 2 Million Views In 3 Days

By Jen Erenza

Posted on September 14, 2011 at 6:01 AM

KARA, a South Korean girl group, managed to get a whopping 2 million views and counting on Youtube in three days since it first aired! Their single,

Have never heard the term 'Kamilian' before, haha. That's cool but I don't really want our girls to have a US debut. People are already drawing so much flak that they're more "loyal" to Japan than Korea, which is ridiculous. Don't think Americans would appreciate KARA's music, though!

As a Kamilia, I am happy to see how well the girls are doing..

STEP getting so much attention, even from people who aren't out of the "Kpop world"..

It's GREAT !! This comeback was indeed well-prepared both by DSP&KARA.. All their hardwork and effort are being paid off..

but for me, KARA is doing fine in Korea and Japan already, which is 2nd just to U.S., so I think that a US debut is not needed..

also call it a "safe" move, but for me, there's really nothing wrong with it.. as long as they can make music, perform on stage in front of their fans and, of course, get money for their living, it's fine..

I know, he might have said it randomly and I might be taking his words too seriously, just wanted to share my thoughts..

sidenote: in the end it all depends to DSP&KARA, if they will think about debuting in the U.S. then as a Kamilia I will still support them, though I don't think that our company will make such a move..

I'm really happy that KARA is gaining much more attention. They deserve it. I become very happy whenever I see someone's comment about not knowing anything about Korean music but loving the song very much. Even though I'm not much eager to a US debut, seeing English news about KARA is perfect. It can lure more people into Korean music and Kamilia. KARA fighting! :D

I dont't think the time is right for them to promote in USA. For now they should be putting their energies in Japan and Korea and maybe some other countries in Asia. Who knows what the future will bring.

Right now they have to be No. 1 in Japan and Korea. One STEP at a time.

I'm glad for the added promotion for our girls. :thumbup: It just shows how good STEP is.

US debut :confused1: Nevermind. Dominate Korea and Japan and Asian countries is better. The US market is overrated IMO.

Anyway, I don't want to spread them too thin in terms of work and schedule. Wouldn't want them to get sick or too tired.

I agree with most here: let KARA conquer the Asia stage before thinking of the bigger picture!

the fact that they went to HK but not Taiwan is meh to me :L /personalopinion/

Awwww! This really made me happy when I heard about this. I'm glad KARA is getting more international attention, and not just from Asia. They really do deserve all the attention they are getting. ^^ I'm not sure how I would feel about them debuting in the US though, but I'll support them no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I saw the article! AMAZING!~

This is RYAN SEACREST talking about KARA. That is just WOW.

My jaw drop even when I saw the title. Amazing, lets just hope that KARA will be the next girl group in US!~

KARA Fighting, KAMILIA STEP IT UP!~

It is always nice to see people acknowledging Kara as a talented group who has the ability to make it big in America. But yeah, I do agree that Kara might not make it that big in US. Japan is enough for now.

• 2 weeks later...