[Perf] 110915 Kara @ MCountdown WIN !!!! + Rehearsal

dlskam

Why does Gyuri look so left out? I mean, Hara was linking arms with her before the win was announced but then they kinda left her alone after that?

No, she wasn't left out. Gyuri was holding her tears and emotions in, that's why she seemed a bit distant. All five of them love each other. :thumbup1:

Found some pics here.

Edited by iammai

Why does Gyuri look so left out? I mean, Hara was linking arms with her before the win was announced but then they kinda left her alone after that?

No, they didn't leave her out. They were linking arms before, and they hugged her after too. Gyuri is a very composed person. I think she has too much pride to have someone come over and acknowledge that she is crying...I honestly think she wouldn't like that. Also, Gyuri sort of took a step away from everyone, probably to compose herself, of her own accord. Gyuri always presents herself as an unbreakable fortress of emotion, the girl brushes off every insult that has come her way (and alot have) with an air of confidence, and sure it is impressive, but when you have just been humbled in a way so special such as realizing that you have so many fans willing to support you to the point where you can win on the first week of official promotion, it can be pretty overwhelming, even for the fortress that is Gyuri. I wouldn't worry so much about how much affection they display towards each other. Some groups that show too much skinship/emotion are really the ones that secretly can't stand each other.

Amen with GooBurberrHara's post. I'm kinda off-topic so sorry XD

I can't explain Gyuri's mixed emotions when she was crying. For all they've went through, it passed through this.

She must've been so proud of them for enduring all those hardships.

And now, for the Triple Crown!

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

^

let's put on hold the mcd triple crown and do a clean sweep this week first.

about gyul, i believe she was well prepared for what were coming and hence she wasn't involved in any interviews etc. she knows, the girls know, we know, it's going to be emotional, and what a return to home soil. now i wish for a mubank #1 because it's more prestigious (imo).

SeungYeon and Hara's Thank You messages after the win on Mcountdown:

Seungyeon: Thank God our father. We are thankful just to have a chance to promote again, but we even got 1st place so thank you so much. Thank you company workers, Kara members, our parents, who's been with us. Kamilias, who made KARA the best we love you so much thank you very much.

Hara: Stylist unnies, who are always with us, unnie and oppa from Yama & Hotchicks, the promotion team, thank you very much. We'll continue to work hard, and from today, show the best comeback performances.

cr: iamme_yoon @ twitter

the message from backstage

Seungyeon stated, “We’re finally releasing our third album in Korea. Compared to our other albums, this is an especially important one that we all feel more affectionate towards. We participated in the recording, choreography, music video, and style concepts. It will only be for a short while, but we want to show our best.”

The members continued, “Ever since our debut, people asked what our differentiating factor was, and we always said that it was our friendliness. This time, we want to go with something unique and professional. We hope that if we do our best on stage, it will become the best stage for our fans as well.”

allkpop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gyuri had to maintain her composure in that instance, it was really a long journey that they have walked to reach this acclaim, and we could all see how much tears welled up behind her eyes, she had indeed sacrificed so much for the group, taking on criticism, shouldering the troubles of the group by herself, taking care of the members.

My heart really goes out to her, she deserves so much more than this, not some controversy that is primarily based on that incident only.