[2011.09.17] Crowd of KARA Fans Cause Street Blockage

kara4life

Crowd of Kara Fans Cause Street Blockage

9miuw.jpg

The street of the young: Hong Dae (one of the hippest areas in Seoul).

On the night of September 16, Hong Dae Street was completely blocked off due to Kara! The girls were filming an episode of KBS's "Entertainment Weekly", on a "date" with reporter Kim Tae Jin. Although they were surrounded by hundreds of people, the members of Kara were cheerful and all smiles.

Their appearance was sure to attract many people. In a matter of minutes, the streets were blocked by hundreds of fans who pointed and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, that's Kara!"

1fz5w.jpg

The girls seemed almost in awe of their surroundings as they looked around the streets. They were like a group of little girls. With radiant smiles, they shared stories and had an enjoyable time. Kim Tae Jin could surely tell why Kara was named the "Queen of Variety Shows".

All the members were well dressed for this casual date. Hara wore a denim shirt with white pants, and Seung Yeon wore a checkered shirt with black jeans for a fall look. Gyuri had on a striped t-shirt paired with skinny jeans, and Nicole had on a red lipstick t-shirt with red jeans for a bright look. The youngest, Jiyoung, had on a printed t-shirt with skinny jeans, which will surely set a trend this fall.

duqQa.jpg

And of course, Kara's fan service was excellent, like always. When asked to show some choregraphy from their latest album, the girls happily agreed, shaking their hips and moving their arms. They even gave hugs to random fans who jumped into their circle!

Although it was very chaotic with all the noise and people, Kara was alert and ready to answer all the reporter's questions. They joked, clapped their hands in delight, and were honest.

Sadly, the Hong Dae date didn't last too long. Because there was a high risk of danger, the girls had to leave after twenty minutes. They seemed reluctant to leave as they hung their heads to say goodbye.

Kara had such a great time at Hong Dae. Maybe it was because the line between star and fan was blurred. The girls blushed beet red like little girls when one foreign fan professed his love for them. How cute!

Currently, Kara will be promoting their third album "Step" for a short three weeks in Korea. Their passion for this album seemed hotter than ever. They are determined to stick together through anything. We'll back you up, Kara, so Hwaiting!

vHwM4.jpg

source : Dispatch

credit : sherryxkim @ soompi

tip off : withkara @ twitter

And of course, Kara's fan service was excellent, like always. When asked to show some choregraphy from their latest album, the girls happily agreed, shaking their hips and moving their arms. They even gave hugs to random fans who jumped into their circle!

how cute! I could see the girls doing that :)

Kara had such a great time at Hong Dae. Maybe it was because the line between star and fan was blurred. The girls blushed beet red like little girls when one foreign fan professed his love for them. How cute!

I know the girls aren't used to a lot of foreign fans, but they should get use to the love haha.

Thanks Nov for posting.

Can't wait.

Who's tat foreign fan ??

He sure is bold enough to do that ! XD

Although it was very chaotic with all the noise and people, Kara was alert and ready to answer all the reporter's questions. They joked, clapped their hands in delight, and were honest.

^ That's very nice of them !

KARA jiang

Anyway, Thanks for sharing !! :lol:

The girls seem so nice! I never heard that they are Queen of Variety Shows, but good to know! :D

I would've screamed, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S KARA!!!" or just speechless on the spot if I met them in real life.

That lucky guy who proposed to Hara is the one you retweeted, right? How lucky! Haha :P

Well two of my favorite. ^^

Kara and Hongdae.

Some years ago I lived in Hongdae for two months and it was so much fun.

It is really the place were young people go to eat and party.

I would have loved to meet Kara by chance in the streets of Hongdae.

Edited by sangmee

this is another moment when I ask myself : "Why don't I live in Korea?"

and in this case Hong dae ^.^

Girls were all dressed so prettily, I like Cole and Hara's outfits especially..

cute how they get excited and shy seeing how many people love them, even foreigners..

these girls can't even imagine how many Kamilias around the world they have.. :rolleyes::thumbup:

GUYS! I was there! They pulled me out of the crowd! I forgot to film it though! They got me to propose to Hara! That's right I was the foreigner from Australia :D Unfortunately though I don't have pictures or proof! Please tweet or facebook me

Jason Tsitsopoulos

FB.com/JTProductions3

twitter.com/JTProductions3

youtube.com/JTProductions3

OMG!!! I would have died if I saw them!! and cried.... cry before I die...

Lucky lucky kamilia!!!

<3 our girls they're so nice and humble!

thank you for sharing!

GUYS! I was there! They pulled me out of the crowd! I forgot to film it though! They got me to propose to Hara! That's right I was the foreigner from Australia :D Unfortunately though I don't have pictures or proof! Please tweet or facebook me

Jason Tsitsopoulos

FB.com/JTProductions3

twitter.com/JTProductions3

youtube.com/JTProductions3

unfortunately...entertainment weekly only shows 1 foreign guy propose to gyuri...not u right???but still...i hope there is a vid of u propose to hara...eventhough..

my ultimate wish is tht i can get a hug frm hara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe :eyelove: