Who do you want to see coupled with KARA (Individually)?

Eddie Z

My unnie made up this thing at Soshified for Super Generation couples and I thought Let's do it for our favourite Kara couples!

Credits to sepheni_sunny/angellie_13 at SSF and SujuGen.

10 Reasons why I ship (_____________)

Here's mine

Reasons why I ship OnYeon

1. I love them both seperately.

2. Their nicknames are both food (Tofu and Ham)

3. They looks wonderful together~

4. Seungyeon's father said he would like Onew as his ideal son-in-law

5. Admit it....Onew has this crush on Seungyeon Lols, or is it just my imagination?

6. They are really dorky~ Haha.

7. They were partners for both special stages

8. Onew stares at her on shows...Anyone else seen him?

9. They are perfect for each other! Haha.

10. They are one of the main vocals in Kara and SHINee

Edited by JustYouAndI

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Reasons why I ship keycole

1.Both are born on 1991

2.Key is exactly 2 weeks older than Nicole :D

3.Nicole has said that Key is 1 of the most precious thing to her in the alphabet interview

4.they are pair up at 2009 mbc gayo daejun in Juliette's performance and 2008 xmas performance

5. Both of them know english

6.Both are 1 of the dancers of their own group

7.Both are rappers and 3rd lead vocal in the group

8.Both are like 1 of the most popular in their own group cos of their personality (?)

9.Both are like the 1 who like to self cam the most in their own group(?)

10. Both are their only 1 in the own group that have christian name.

Edited by Beebusybuzzing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GYURI-YUNHO because gyuri fits with manly and charismatic guys...XD

SEUNGYEON-TAECYEON because it really looks odd, cute HAM and beastly TAEC, but I think it SWEET!

HARA-WOOYOUNG because simply because they have the overflowing chemisty and they are a lovable couple!

NICOLE-NICHKHUN because I think they would be CUTE & HOT couple.. both are cute and hot..

JIYOUNG-DAESUNG because Jiyoung likes persons fun to be with...

Jing + ME

1. We are both Korean, I can consider all her needs as a Korean, and can communicate well with her~

2. Shes 166cm tall, im just the right height to look absolutely fabulous together

3. Jing is cute and bright and lively, a pleasant contrast to my quiet and cool controlled image

4. we both like to do random stuff

5. if Jing wasnt maknae she would prank her members much more often keke, just like me

6. we dont take the spotlight, but play an important role

7. she is maknae, i am first child. i can take real good care of her

8. she likes to sing, so do i. but not competitively

9. im perfect for her, (she has yet to realize)

10. she is perfect for me!!

• 1 month later...

Let's get down to business. Our Kara girls are not getting younger, especially the unnies, I think it's about time we find the right man for them... hahaha... Out of all the whole idol world, who do you think is the best man for each one of our girls. And I mean ONE and only ONE. No choices, just ONE! Just pick the one guy that you think would fit best with each one of our girls.

GyuRi: Ever since the whole thing with EunHyuk I've grown to adore these two together. I really do see a real potential with these two. Many happy years of marriage.

SeungYeon: I see her with someone definitely older than her but I can't seem to pinpoint a guy for her.

HaRa: No other seems to match her more for me than WooYoung. There's just this connection I see with them.

Nicole: This girl seriously has the most guy friends out of all the girls of Kara, and I think even of all the idol girls. I know many would probably pick Key, but for me I see her most with JaeBum. It's quite far-fetched, but I can really see these two together.

JiYoung: She's so young, I can't really see her with anyone yet. That and how she's very reserve when it comes to interacting with other male idols.

What are your choices? This is just for fun. I'm just really curious. But remember, only ONE. You must narrow down your choice to one and only one.

I think Nicole would be pretty chill with Jay. Seeing that they are in the same boat, especially seeing their synergy on Star Golden Bell (Hilarious!) and that one show that sadly got low ratings.

• 2 months later...

Gyuri: Eunhyuk (go hyukri!!!)

Seungyeon: Onew

Nicole: Key (their personalities match so well lmao)

Hara: __________ (nobody cos she's my fave member and apparently no one's good enough for her)

Jing: Daesung?? i think she'll die if it rly happens :D

• 3 weeks later...

:inluv: i can imagine how kara be pair with dbsk

Goddess Gyuri+Jae Joong, they would be a cooking couple, as they role on their group

Hammie+Yunho, don't know but they seem fit each other because their seem to be a serious couple :hihi:

Nicole+Yoo Chun, they would be mood-maker couple :giggly:

Hara+Chang Min, they are good looking couple :satisfied:

Jing+Junsu, they will be aegyo-couple :gemhappy: