Who do you want to see coupled with KARA (Individually)?

Eddie Z

Wow, now my FANDOM is going to explode in a bit . I'm a huge shipper of different couples LOL .

First off .

Gyuri : Eunhyuk, Jungmin, Shindong, Donghae, Jaebeom, Jonghyun, Jonghun .

SeungYeon : Onew, Donghae, KangIn, Yesung, Taecyeon, Changsung, HyunJoon .

Nicole : Jaebeom, Oh Won Bin, Donghae, KangIn, Sungmin, Taecyeon, Jinwoo, Junsu, Hongki, HyunJoon, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Kyuhyun, Doojoon, Junhyung, Minhwa ^^

Hara : Wooyoung, Doojoon, Eunhyuk, Hongki, Jonghun, Taecyeon, Minho, Junho.

JiYoung : Nikhun, Taemin, Minho, Sungmin, Eteuk .

SungHee : Jaebeom, Oh Won Bin, Taecyeon, Junho (:

I have my reasons for the people that I chose for the girls, have question I'll tell you my reason just message or comment me (:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion, i think Gyuri and Eunhyuk match each other, the Surika couple.Seung Yeon Yesung from Super Junior or Onew and Nicole Key-Cole couple.Hara and Minho or Hara and Jinwoon.Jiyoung, she Daesung's biggest fan but Jiyoung is so young,i can't think of anyone that match with her perfectly.

hara and fti's Jonghun

they are really close to each other..really good friends..

when fti attended heechul radio program few weeks back

and asked to message their close friends,Jonghun message Hara

'Will you meet me tonight?i have something to tell you'

and hara replied,

'My friend, i was getting tired,arasso..i will meet up with you, are you happy now?"

recently Jonghun tweeted to Hara

'Be quiet Goo Hara, stop eating!'

and hara was like "What! ^_^ You are so sudden"

and they used to be a couple on kara idol show when fti's guested..

Jonghun is close with maknae Jiyoung too.. :P

Edited by twinkystar

I want Gyuri with SS501 HyungJun, I don't know why, but seems that it'll be lovely to see Gyul with her mother-like personality together with HyungJun's child-like personality xD

Seungyeon: Someone who has a very manly personality but looks soft outside. Someone who has self-confidence..

Someone who's a bit round, and even without double eyelids.. But I don't like someone who has a dark aura..

It sounds absolutely like Youngsaeng to me :) He's really mature out of the 5 members of SS501. He's so manly inside but looks like an angel/baby outside. He's a bit round too :)

00BFFF"]Hara[/color][/b]: I think anyone who's not ultrasuperfat(?). And someone who's fun to be with.

Hmmmm~ U-Kiss's Kim Kibum? I heard that they're close to each other xD

Nicole: Someone who looks good when smiling, or like Hara, someone who looks pure.

Someone who doesn't lie. And someone who knows what he wants and I like someone who's weird and dorky.

SS501's KyuJong!! He really have almost-the-same personality to Hara. He rarely lies and so pure. Being a Triple S for this 3 years I can say that I almost know him really well or maybe half of himself. I think he fits Nicole's ideal type and Nicole also fits his ideal type ^^

Jiyoung: Someone who's funny and has a nice eye smile.

I can't think of any guy for our magnae, she's just too young xD

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri and ... JongHyun? hahaha, thoe he's dating someone else now, its okay to fantasize.

SeungYeon and Onew. FTW!

Nicoel and Key, omg im just stating SHINING MELODY COUPLES.

Hara and Minho. yeah hot couple :)

JiYoung and Taemin, thoe im not sure if Taemin is a funny guy but he does have eye smile going on.

After seeing Seungyeon on that Bouquet show, I would love to see her paired with Woohyun from Infinite. OOh, they were soo cute!! I loved all the things he did from singing to her to making the heart with his hands to her <3. Wish it would happen, but most likely not since he is 3 years younger than her. Which to me isn't a big deal but it seemed to bother her that he was more of a dongsaeng rather than an oppa.

i would 2 see hara with wooyoung....

evryone seem 2 4got bout wooyoung...

both of them are gud fren...remember...

also doojoon....

hara n wooyoung is desti y couple...

but at d same time im hoping hara with seunri...

hope 2 c their intraction during seoul tokyo music festival...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...