[Gyutiful] Is Gyuri An Outcast From The Group?

kuroneko12

So I read on the 6theory forum that the members have distanced from Gyuri a lot and since I haven't been able to watch any of their recent videos and live performances I'm hoping someone could tell me if they have noticed any diferences with the girl's bond. Somebody said that Nicole is the member that's gotten more distant with her. I'm hoping this isn't true tho cuz what got me into Kara was their closseness and also I think Gyuri is a great leader and i really miss theie interactions from the old days

Edited by gel♥pgy
please don't forget to tagged your thread next time. Read this Sub-Forums Rules. thanks!

-No, Gyuri is not an OUTCAST. All members are still together closely. Pictures show the 88-line and Maknae-Leader. Sorry but a bit too lazy right now to post anything up. Just saying to clear misunderstanding.

They are still CLOSE

tumblr_lrq8ymaxIv1qapvpto1_r1_500.gif

Edited by YOBI

I don't think so, they are still close I think :

--> watch at 2.10,Jiyoung comforting Gyuri..

And there's photos of other members like Hara comforting Gyuri too after their first win for Step, just that Gyuri was stunned that they won at first, so she didn't move or anything, while the other girls were scrambling around for shoulders to cry on lol..

Edited by black_green

A big NO.

I think they have misunderstood, for the reason she was spacing out it doesn't mean she's an outcast of the group.

Quote from GooBurberrHara's post in this thread:

No, they didn't leave her out. They were linking arms before, and they hugged her after too. Gyuri is a very composed person. I think she has too much pride to have someone come over and acknowledge that she is crying...I honestly think she wouldn't like that. Also, Gyuri sort of took a step away from everyone, probably to compose herself, of her own accord. Gyuri always presents herself as an unbreakable fortress of emotion, the girl brushes off every insult that has come her way (and alot have) with an air of confidence, and sure it is impressive, but when you have just been humbled in a way so special such as realizing that you have so many fans willing to support you to the point where you can win on the first week of official promotion, it can be pretty overwhelming, even for the fortress that is Gyuri. I wouldn't worry so much about how much affection they display towards each other. Some groups that show too much skinship/emotion are really the ones that secretly can't stand each other.
Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

I think people are being more attentive with the interaction between Gyuri and the other members BECAUSE of the controversy... i'm pretty sure if that happened last year, people would have immediately came to the conclusion that she was trying to get herself together... and really i dont immagine her going all crazy like the other members did, she is usually the cool one (in my opinion).

I really hope they're still close IMO Gyuri is always very caring towards her members but it does seem things have chNged between them all after the dispute like how she was the only one left out and then Seungyeon's father blaming her. I feel bad for her cuz whether the other members realize it or not they may be hurting her

I am leaving my personal opinion out of this but from what i am feeling is that our Gyul wanted KARA to work. She is doing her best for it and I just respect her decision and I am sure that if indeed there is something going on, as the leader, she'll do her best to put it aside. Even if it is difficult, she has made that decision and knowing her she's doing the best that she can at this moment.

Edited by sarah09

i don't like to assume anything about their relationship,

i mean, who knows the truth?! all of us only see what we want to see.

but FACT that they have same GOAL w/c is to become KARA, for themselves and their KAMILIA is enough for me.

having the same heart desire and working it out TOGETHER are greater acts than having seen them too close physically cause closeness/friendship isn't being measure by that, its how they are emotionally attached.

hmm they do seem to have become a bit distance but I think maybe it is just because we are not seeing everything.

But at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they had become a bit distant after the lawsuit, I mean imagine being the leader of a group that already went through a member leaving at the start of your career, and then you find out that 4 (then down to 3) wanted to leave DSP and therefore possibly KARA. And there is the possibility that Gyuri never even knew about the lawsuit, it must've been a shock, and people also started blaming her for not being a good leader. If she has become a bit more distant then, personally, I wouldn't blame her it must have hurt going through all that.

like before, i'm going to leave out my opinion too.

outcast? out of favour? not the chosen one? less popular?

what else have we missed out?

and what don't we know already?

"time will bury everything"

agree or disagree?

it may or may not..

gyulee wil always have my respect.

I don't know about this... but I think that she's a bit distant from others comparing to before that incident,which may not represent anything.They may be still close or not,who can tell?.

BUT I WISH that there's nothing changed. I can see that after the incidence Nicole seems to become closer to Jing whereas Seung & Hara who were already closed become closer. about Gyuri I don't know T_T I just feel like she's a bit sad all the time which breaks my heart T_T

Edited by KunNueng

Well, not every moments captured by the camera. Some are nice, some are not.

No one knows exactly, what we can do is only believe.

I do believe Gyul is not an outcast. It's just because they don't capture it , maybe?

:rolleyes::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is this because of the contract termination controversy? Well, I honestly think it will somehow shake their bond a bit since Gyuri's the only one who stayed loyally at DSP. But I hope they'll be able to cope up and not feel that little gap anymore like in their early days since it's their closeness that made them together and made us like them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i hope so too. i hope that the others would see through all that has happened and just start all over. i do think they already did. i want to believe that they've reconciled with everything, seungyeon's dad and gyuri, and the blaming on nicole's mom, it was all so sad. as a kamilia who can't do anything much about that, we just have to keep on supporting them. if i knew korean, i'd give a long encouraging letter for each member, telling them to hang on to each other, not for the sake of us fans only, but for themselves, because they're meant to be together.:)

We all know that Gyul Omma keeps her emotions inside, even during their debut days. Whereas Hammie plays with the kids more. So some clips would have more likelihood to show that. Nicole is always busy with her phone to listening to music, but we don't get such controversy from that.

Since they want to see some controversy that Gyul is an outcast, they only show the times when she's being quiet alone and make a mountain out of a molehill.

If Gyul was an outcast, how come we still get our dose of Gyul-pairings? I don't believe she's an outcast.

~Sigh~ I really hate this :ah: ! cause in my opinion Nicole (My ultimate bias) and Gyuri (2nd bias) seems to be so distant now. I rarely see their interaction. It seems like most of the time Nicole will be with either Jiyoung or Hara and sometimes Seungyeon but not Gyuri :gemcry: . Feel so sad, really want to see Nicole and Gyuri talking and fooling around even just a bit (not due to formality ), so that I know they are still good :depressed:

Am really really hopping that they are still the same behind camera. It is so tormenting to leave together in awkwardness for a long time, thus I don't want them to be like what I thought they are into.

Edited by NoorAsz

LOL ..I think this topic has been around for quite sometime ...

Never it came to my mind she's an outcast...just cos of those tiny proofs ? Then we can show them a lot more proofs that indeed the girls are close hehe :thumbup: But i never seee the need to ...Welll Gyul is one of the best Leader i ever know ...& cole ever said that too .... :eyelove: