[Gyutiful] Is Gyuri An Outcast From The Group?

kuroneko12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sigh, photos are still shots and it is only one incident that she seemed to be at one side.

But this is due to her personality that she would rather take on all the burden than trouble her hoobaes with them. Really a sacrifice on her part, but I hope people are able to understand it from her point.

And I really want to see Gyuri and Nicole interacting loads like before too. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure they are still close. The dispute was just an obstacle. I don't think they outcasted her, but found it awkward to suddenly be close to her again so fast. They had to get more time, talk more about it before becoming family again. It's pretty expected that people wouldve thought that, but I'm sure she's not. I'm posting this 2 years after the controversy, and I see they maintained their close bond.

• 4 weeks later...

lols... Outcast post... nah, Gyuri is just composed..like many of you said.. She could be having strong mentality and thinks "The members can cry but not me coz I'm the leader" ... but when she cant control it, tears still flows out... xDD It happens to composed ppl, like me...

bcoz this is an old story~ i think i can say this now...actually it not the girls who distant themselves from gyuri but its the other way around...it was gyuri. i'm not saying this bcoz i hate her...she's my bias in KARA. ok, just imagine that one day u wake up then suddenly u get the news that ur friends suddenly leaving u behind without any words, without mentioning about the problems before...and she knows it from the news not from the girls...she must be really sad (the feelings of being betray are the right words i think), gyuri

@iKnow

firstly, it's fine to share your thought on this matter and it doesn't matter if you brought it up earlier too because everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. no one can be sure of what were actually on their mind. even now, nothing is guaranteed and things aren't always the way they seem. btw i love your username! lol

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think she's an outcast but more the camera's don't focus on her as much. Often when I see candid's there's a lot of focus on the other members. I think in terms of photos and fan love I see on their youtube video's she is the outcast (I find myself using CTRL+F to find any comment with her name in it and it's usually just a few :(), but with in the group I'm fairly sure they are still very close.

• 2 months later...

At the time this topic was made, I also felt a vibe that Gyuri seemed troubled. I dont think she was having any problems with the other members. I think she was dealing with problems within herself. I'm really glad things work out and now Gyuri seems so happy :)

• 3 weeks later...

ya i think so maybe when hiatus she lost her grandmother i think correct me if i was wrong

and is it anybody can tell me gyuri part in strong heart cuz i didn't get fully when she talking about her grandmother something..

• 5 months later...