• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haemi-mancer

[2011.09.21] KARA's Japanese Songs Sells 3.7 Million Copies, Claims Highest Among Korean Artist

60 posts in this topic

Wow, this is truly amazing.

It confirms that KARA will surpass BoA in Japan.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

KARA jjang, KARA jjang!!! wow this is crazy but i lways knew they could do it! Im proud of our lovely five! and btw thanks for sharing :)

STEP IT UP KARA & KAMILIA!! FIGHTING!!

congrates to all KARA member!, they are really the best and good all around!

WOW! A big congratulations to the girls! This is a very big achievement and I'm very happy and proud of them. I can't wait for Winter Magic to be added on the list! Kara jjang!!!

Thanks for sharing!

that is our kara. kara jang!!!!!!!! kamilia jang !!!!!!!!!!! j-kamilia jang :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by minhtram

This is freaking awesome!! so so so so extremely proud of kara and to be a kamilia.

i hope winter magic will be another legend.

KARA's just gonna step haters, jump higher and soar to success!!~

Im so proud of my babies! OMG Gyuri you made it =)

KARA is da best!!! come on!

i'm not surprised by any of this.

they are going to take over asia little by little... and then the world.

What an awesome achievement for Kara!

I am very proud of them and I had the confidence that they would do well.

Congratulations<3

So happy for KARA. They're really rocking Japan. Can you please give the link to the RIAJ source of this?

:thumbup:

KARA for the world~

they're really hard working group i've ever seen

fighting~~~ :thumbup1::eyelove:

heard that Step is topping the download charts in japan too.. not too sure about this though.. can anyone confirm this? digital queens.. yeah!! congrats to our five beautiful angels :)

whoa congratulations kara. that's a great achievement. they've worked so hard and now very successful :-)

Proud to be Kamilia. Please post this news in AllKpop so everyone can see it. Kara now is a major group not like MINOR group like U-Kiss. Hope Ryan S Jhun see this and choke to death. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I'm just curious why I can't find these data on the RIAJ website. Where did you get the data?

The data is extrapolated by when each song hits a milestone based on RIAJ's monthly certification report.

e.g. "Mister" got triple platinum (750,000) for ringtones and digital single, and platinum (250,000) in PC downloads. This totals up to 1.75 million. (Also note these are the minimum amount. That is, Mister has at least that amount.)

So after adding it up for all the songs, you will get the total amounts for that artist. This September report certified "Go Go Summer" as Platinum for digital single and Gold for PC Download. That is an additional 250,000 since the last certification. This brings the total for KARA's four songs to 3.7 million.

Wow, amazing!

Download charts can really show groups' popularity in Japan, especially since CD's sales keep falling down (only groups with big fanbases can do really well in the Oricon nowadays, and since KARA has good physical sales too, I'd say they're totally loved in Japan ♥)

It's great that their so successful in Japan, especially in today's music market with so many groups and songs. It shows they've got a lot of loyal fans.

The new symbol korean , representative of Japan: KARA!

Congrats girls.....

And more achievements will come with 'Winter Magic'.

KARA jjang

They'll even increase those digits with the upcoming release of their 5th single. I'm confident Winter Magic will as great if not better.

KARA FOREVER! :D

UH-HUH no surprise!

Can't wait for the response on Winter Magic!!!

They have conquer Japan with the might and awesomeness!~

JAPAN just loves KARA~ I would love to go to Japan and see KARA wave there! :lol:

wow, are you sure? it's amazing~ :thumbup:

but they still have a long way to be more success in the future, so don't just satisfied now and stop at this point, but keep moving!! anyway, lets pray for the best! :thumbup1:

So proud of KARA .. ... they really deserve all the support and love ... J-Kamilias ROCKS! KARA HWAITING ^^

LOL OF COURSE!! KARA HAS COMPLETELY DOMINATED JAPAN!!

AND WE'LL NEED TO ADD "WINTER MAGIC" TO THE LIST NEXT!!