[2011.09.26] "KARA's Park Gyuri, Will be leaving "SimsimTapa" on October 2nd

Lupang

"KARA's Park Gyuri, Will be leaving "SimsimTapa" on October 2nd

Kara's leader Park Gyuri, who is a DJ at the MBC FM "SimsimTapa" will be leaving the radio program.

Park Gyuri has been a DJ for about 1 year and 5 months and will quit her DJ life with disappointment. She loved her job as a DJ very much but due to the increasing promotion in countries outside of Korea, she decided she wouldn't be able to fulfill the schedule daily and had no choice but to quit.

Park Gyuri has her musical "100 Pounds Beauty" starting soon and also Japan promotion and other increased schedules in countries outside of Korea.

Park Gyuri was well loved by the listeners of their radio channel due to her witty comments and getting along with her double MC, Shindong very well. Person who will take after Gyuri is still left undecided and until it is decided, Shindong will be the only MC for "simsimtapa"

Park Gyuri is busy with Kara's Step promotion in Korea. Her 3rd album "STEP" won 1st place on SBS "Inkigayo" on the 25th, and has already been top of "Mnet Countdown" and KBS2's "Music Bank", and has managed to "All Kill" in music programs.

Source : Nate

Translated and Summarized by : sysbittersweet

NOOOOOOOOO oh gush, I don't like this news! I know that she would be busy but this was for Goddess worshipers our time to enjoy Gyul every week. hmm This sucks....hmm but gotta live with it and I guess she'd get more time to sleep...

Edited by sarah09

NO!!! i hate this newss..... it's ruining my day... can't hear her DJ-ing anymore.... wait... will this be permanently or just temporarily?? i mean, when the schedule is done... will she be back?? just like when Hyuk promoting in China..

Think of this as Gyuri is moving on and getting to try new things. She's always wanted to be a DJ and she got that chance, now she needs focus for the musical and KARA's activities. She can always go back to radio in the future.

Thanks for the translations!

Damnnn... this is so heartbreaking news!

"She loved her job as a DJ very much but due to the increasing promotion in countries outside of Korea, she decided she wouldn't be able to fulfill the schedule daily and had no choice but to quit."

i didnt expect this coming so soon......

i really enjoyed listening to sstp... even i dont really understand what are they talking about...

i'm so gonna miss her..........

come back again gyul...!!!

:( Well this just ruined my day. Out of all of Gyuri's individual activities SSTP was my favorite. Even though Gyuri isn't lacking for solo activities it was always reassuring that I could tune in every week and watch Bora for a little bit. I'm going to miss her singing, dancing to other groups' songs, and other random antics.

as much as i am upset about gyul leaving sstp, i'm proud of her.

its for her own good, and health. with schedules here and there and some not even in japan

she needs some time off to get some rest and such..

but i hope to see her on sstp again soon, with shindong as an mc still! :)

maybe its for her own good. with her korean and japanese promotion,

her sleep time decreases more hence makes her health more at risk.

her SSTP ended now but let's hope very soon she'll have another opportunity again.

not because she'll good in DJing, but cause she loves doing it!

Gyuri Fighting!