[2011.09.26] "KARA's Park Gyuri, Will be leaving "SimsimTapa" on October 2nd

Lupang

NOOO~ :( DJ Gyuri has been my companion every sleepless night due to school works. :(

I'm gonna miss her dorky stuffs with Shindong. :( On the bright side, she'll get more resting time now that they're busy for their 5th single in Japan.

I come visit GyuriDJ channel on Youtube regularly. Our friends from WithKARA has done great job archiving SSTP videos on that channel. That's where I became familiar with the show, and like many other international Kamilia, I'm lost in translation. But still, I can enjoy the show.

My favorite is when Hara and Jiyoung became guest. While Hara and Jiyoung messing up in her back, Gyuri still focus on his broadcast materials. Sometimes she's doing it while comforts her dongsaeng too. A great unnie she is.

From those videos, I can see how much she really love being a DJ, she love SSTP. The heartbreaking part of this news is that she's leaving with disappointment. Leaving something she love doing it.

But as one chapter ends, the other chapter starts.

She love acting, and 100 Pounds Beauty is her milestone. I wish her to have a long running career in acting. I wish her to fulfill her dream.

And promotional schedules for "Winter Magic", gosh, it will be release like 20 days from now, but already my twitter timeline and inbox full with it's promotion. It just last week "STEP" did all kill, and new single is here (already listen it in YouTube). I feel like I don't have a chance to breath.

I can imagine how much hectic our girls' schedules with that. It's like promoting two different releases at once.

Yes, Gyuri left with no choice and it's a big sacrifice. But greater things wait ahead. It's a 'good luck', not a 'goodbye'. :thankful:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...