KARA "STEP" (close up) like or dislike

Mister Lonis

do you like original or close up  

53 members have voted

1. 1. do you like original or close up

i like both the original MV and also the close-up version..

both are equally good.. :thumbup:

but it would be better if DSP can released dance version too...

and if possible STEP individual member version... :lol2:

i know, i'm greedy for KARA! :P

I like the fact that they are desiring to give more to the fans and there are definitely some great shots on other versions of KARA's mvs but seriously, besides that, I don't enjoy it so much. I think I've viewed these versions once and went straight back to the original/official video.

Of course I like both versions but I like the original one better. It just gives us too much to see and I can really enjoy and feel the energy of the group on their dance steps in the original MV rather than the close up version. But still, close up version is also good in a way that it we have longer staring moments on the pretty faces of KARA :eyelove: .

I like the close-ups better, just because it does them so much justice. In the original version, there were no close ups! I was so upset, because their makeup for "STEP" promotions is very pretty, and I felt like I couldn't get more than a short glace. Although I do like the original for watching the dance, the close-up gives fans a better look at the stylists' amazing work!

Of course the original is better but the close up vers isn't that bad.

I love both but I prefer original. But overall the setting was beautiful, one of the best mv from Kara ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the original one better, but only by a little bit. I love the close up shots of our beautiful girls, but Step is such a high energy song that it's kind of weird not to see them dance and groove to it. And I am still waiting on that dance version, DSP. ^^

I like both versions, but I like the original version best. I love seeing them jamming and grooving, and there are still some nice close up shots in the original too. :lol: I love the bright color scheme on the whole, though. So pretty!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the original version better, because Step is a really catchy song that whenever I hear Step, I have this weird urge to get up and dance! & since we can see the dance in the original version, it somehow makes the song sounds more catchy :D

But I'm glad that DSP released the close up version because KARA girls look really stunning in the music video. It would be a waste not to make a close up version *^*

Edited by xoranaa