Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, still I wanna see Kara+SNSD.. that would be jjang! Kara+WG, another awesome joint performance! but the best would be New Kara+Old Kara.... imagine Hara and Maknae Young singing old Kara songs with SeungJa.... and imagine SeungJa singing new Kara songs.. hehehe..

Alot of people here wants to see Kara with Big Bang and i to agree

i want to see Kara & Big Bang performing together and a good nick

name was mention earlier they called them KABANG this well

totally be a hit performing "Pretty Girl" and "Sunset Glow" hahah

I really want a special stage with SS501 TT___TT

Please DSP let them sing & dance together !!!!

I'm gonna be crazy if DSP doesn't let them *cries*

I wanna that my dream comes true ><

BECAUSE,

SS501 + KARA = SuperMelody

(I call them "Supermelody" because SS means SuperStar and KARA means Sweet Melody)

Anyway ^^;;

Wanna a special stage with A'ST1 !! (DSP family haha)

with WonderGirls & SHINee !!

(but please SS+KARA ><)

Kara + U-Kiss

Kara + Big Bang

Kara + SNSD

I really wanted to see Kara and FT Island though, together. But since FT Island is a BAND and didn't dance, i think it maybe impossible. But I think Gyuri's voice will blend nicely with Hongki's voice! It will be my dream come true to hear the girls sing with FT Island. >.<

Kara and SHINee will be good too.

I really want a special stage with SS501 TT___TT

Please DSP let them sing & dance together !!!!

I'm gonna be crazy if DSP doesn't let them *cries*

I wanna that my dream comes true ><

BECAUSE,

SS501 + KARA = SuperMelody

(I call them "Supermelody" because SS means SuperStar and KARA means Sweet Melody)

Anyway ^^;;

Wanna a special stage with A'ST1 !! (DSP family haha)

with WonderGirls & SHINee !!

(but please SS+KARA ><)

I completely agree with your sentiment! I really wanna see SS501 and KARA together! It'll be so adorable + sweet =D

Secret aspiration: to watch SS501 perform Pretty Girl's dance. IT'LL BE PRICELESS!

^^ Bahahah I could totally see SS501 having fun w/ the Pretty Girl dance! Hyunjoon has already done the 'yeah yeah yeah' part on a radio show haha.

Yes, an SS501xKara special stage would be pretty great!! And since Triple S is such a big supporter of Kara, I'm sure they wouldn't mind it.

I still vouch for Battle though.

Battle='2nd Shinhwa'

Kara='2nd Fin.K.L'

I know other ppl don't like the whole '2nd' labeling thing, but I still think it'd be cute ;).

i was thinking, if KARA and SNSD did something...it'd be 14 girls on a single stage, lol...well, i guess since snsd has so many members, anytime special stage would be packed...

but, yea, i think that would be cool, their images fit each other well...both the cute girl-next-door image...

for guys, Big Bang would be pretty cool (and i hear there may be one?), but i agree that SHINee would prolly fit best...image-wise...

Kara & SNSD

Kara & SHINee

Kara & Big Bang

Kara & Wonder Girls

it would be cool if the music shows in Korea will invite Kara for a special stage