Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there will be another SHINee+Kara collab this year! ^^

But...I also want a F.Cuz+Kara collab. I just love the boys so much. They're so manly and cute at the same timee. It's like Kara. They're both sexy and cute. ^^ I want them to collab! WAHH! Too bad F.Cuz only has four members. :x But it's okay! They'll work it out! x]

Edited by mshinata

• 2 weeks later...

i want Kara to collaborate with SNSD...

i dont why but i like to see it!

why not? hehe

Non of the male idol groups that i know of.. I don't know why, but for some reasons. Just thinking about it makes me feel bored.

`cause no male idol group give me this excitement or chills under my skin when I listen to their music.

Maybe it's because, those male groups focuses to catch attention of females only and kids. lol

But I would like them to become what like Davichi, SeeYa and T-ara's doing now.

I like KARA to focus more on their vocals, slash, skills by collaborating with great or skilled artists. It will bring them much more further in the future and much more closer to success.

EDIT: hmmmm.. maybe ss501.. i'm starting to like some of their song.. but not all.. :depressed:

Edited by SmileAlways

• 2 weeks later...
I want a DSP SPECIAL. I'm totally for Kara 501. They each have 5 members so they could do some pairings and sing love songs.

AWWWW. Just thinking of it makes me melt.

Yeah, wonder why DSP never organized a special stage for their two amazing groups.

It would be wonderful & epic if that happened! :P

╔══════════════╗

Omg ever since their special Christmas stage together last year,

I've been dying for more SHINee + KARA special stages! (∩_∩)

I think the two groups was just so adorable together! 。◕‿◕。

On today's Gayo Daejun performances, Hara and Jiyoung danced to Ring Ding Dong...

it was good... but I want the two groups together!(◡_◡)

SHINRA HWAITING!

╚══════════════╝

we need more shining melodies :thumbup1:

For the girl group: I choose the Wonder Girls because they both fit the girly-ish style together.

For the guy group: SHINee collaborations are awesome and I love it. I hope they do more, lol. But I'd like to see them with SS501? xD

I love it when groups do collaborations they should fit perfectly so that'll look good, ya know? lol

Edited by salinaa

• 2 weeks later...