Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since it was rumored so long agoooooo, I've been patiently waiting for Big Bang and Kara to perform together! xD KABANG~ Just once would be nice, haha. I wouldn't mind MBLAQ too, since they're around the same age range as they are. So cute! 8D

I want:

KARA & Big Bang ---> This just needs to happen damn it.

KARA & SHINee ----> I would love to see some more special stages with them.

KARA & MBLAQ ----> This would be interesting to see.

KARA & SS501 ------> DSP needs to make this happen for real now.

WonSoKA Line :) yes, i think they can made a collaboration project just like what SeeYa,Davichi, and T-ara did :) even a male musician (he said it in star golden bell, i forgot his name) thought that they should just merge into one big group hahaha :)

if cross-company collaboration is hard to achieve, then how'bout with rainbow? they can help their hoobae to rise! :) (remember that 2ne1 debut through big bang's "lollipop" :))

Another vote for BIG BANG and KARA, wooo! I'm a huge YG Ent. fan so that would be an awesome collaboration

Leadahs G-D with Gyuri? Dragon Goddess hotness!

Taeyang's dance moves with Nicole's curves!? Or versing with T.O.P?! Too much!

Maknae's Seungri and Jiyong? Too cute!

and/or Daesung, Hara and Seungyeon = interesting performance possibilities!

(Unlikely that it would be with 2NE1) but if it did :nc6: !!!!!!! Two of my favorite girl groups!?

Another favorite Wonder Girls with KARA would be amazing too! Yoobin and Nicole rapping?! And all of them singing 'Nobody?!' UGH! :(