Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

I'd like them to collaborate with SS501,

since they're in the same Entertainment Company. (DSPE)

I'D ♥ TO SEE THEM BOTH ONSTAGE.THAT'LL BE THE GREATEST PERF EVER~~ ^^

:)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see them collaborate with Big Bang, we'll definitely see epic dance moves. :inluv:

And since I am also a big fan of SNSD, I'll go ahead and say I'd want to see SNSD and Kara do a collaboration as well. :aha:

I'd be great if they did a cover of each others' songs like what WG and SNSD did couple of years back!

who? well there's a lot i can think of.

the most, i really want to see k-pop/indie rock performance.

to be exact, KARA together with SNSD and BoA followed by music played by C..N.BLUE.

more than that. i also want to see freestyle medley featuring KARA, 4 Minute, 2NE1, T-ara, BEG, Secret, Rainbow and also 2PM, SHINee, SS5501... too much already. HAHA

lastly, i want to see KARA vocal performance together with SNSD's Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, IU, Younha, Hyori, Kim Taewoo, 2AM, Baek Ji Young, Davichi & Kim Jong Kook.

or perhaps too much collaboration here?

i can't help but to think of this kind of collaboration. ^^

Said once and will say it again, KaBang needs to happen!

G-D & Nicole or Gyuri: Leadah's rapping!? Dragon Goddess hotness! Not that Cole & G-D rapping would be anything less of awesome! Plus, I gotta see him do the 'butt' dance next to Nicole on stage - that would be a sight to see!

Seungri & Jiyoung: Maknae cuteness! Enough said! =D

TOP or Taeyang & Nicole: Nicole & Top rhyming together would be intense and to see her bust out the 'finger point' with TOP would have me R-O-F-L Plus, to be able to see Tae and Cole's move together with the his dances moves and her curves? OY!

Taeyang or Daesung & Hara: After watching each of them interact on 'Strong Heart Koala, the on-stage chemistry would be heated! She moves well with them! Honey's good for the SOL no? :wacko:

TOP or Daesung & Seungyeon: This would be too much fun as the results would all be Seungsational! Her big-smile-no-eyes would pair so well with D-Lite's similar smile features hah! Along with that and her cheery disposition could loosen TOP up even more =D

For other girl groups, 2NE1 would be amazing as I would *die* with my two fav. girl groups! o_O So much style and personality!

If not that, then Wonder Girls! I can imagine them all singing 'Nobody' now! =D

Edited by teeCao

Well since they are goig to Japan soon right?

I wish they can collb with YUI a japanese singer!

I love her music and her guitar skills and probably Kara can learn to sing-and-play guitar on stage with her ^^

I'm play the guitar too, so hoping to see them play as well. lol

Well since they are goig to Japan soon right?

I wish they can collb with YUI a japanese singer!

I love her music and her guitar skills and probably Kara can learn to sing-and-play guitar on stage with her ^^

I'm play the guitar too, so hoping to see them play as well. lol

speaking of Yui. she's another one i wanted KARA to collab with too.

and also, Ayumi Hamasaki since we're talking about Japan here. ^^

i would really wanna see a collab with KARA and Mithra Jin from Epik High or EH all together.

just mithra's rapping is pretty legit, so his verses with a KARA sung chorus would be sick., sort of like how EH - Coffee, but more up beat

another I would want to hear from would be Outsider. dno how it would work, but it would be sick

I would love Kara to have a collaboration with SS501

It is because I love this pairing, it would be awesome to see them collaborating XD

i dont mind which group really. but i'd like to see a KABANG collab. seungri and hara need to perform together <3