Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

as in album featuring?

I want them to do one with Younha! lol Kara and Younha obviously gets along really well. It would be awesome to see the two come together. Both are pretty versatile and could do any genre nicely. lol

They can release something r&b together.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting topic. (:

Well, thread OP and anne have already answered whom I want them to collab with, such as Younha and IU. Younha rocks and while most people outside the Kamilia fandom wouldn't even imagine the girls and Younha performing together, I believe they can work it. Their Break It concept would totally fit with Younha^^

IU is another talented singer, and she'd definitely fit with Kara's current image. Her song Boo is a cute one, albeit one that does not showcase her vocals well like her Missing Child song.

I'd like to add SS501 too, since hey, they're both the representative girl and boy bands of their entertainment company and it'd be nice seeing both groups interact with each other^^

Edited by albeitalways

^Yeah, Boo doesn't showcase her vocals the way that Mia did. I was disappointed when I heard Boo, but whatever. She's young, and she should try different concepts.

I totally think KARA should collab with Younha! The original 4 are close to her and it'd be cool if they released something together (: Something that sounds like KARA's old days//Younha's previous albums.

I love CSJH sooo much but for some reason I can't imagine them and KARA collaborating. haha. Maybe because CSJH hasn't really done the "cute" concept before. It's always been really elegant ballads or amazing dance tracks. haha (:

I can't believe I forgot about Younha! OMG, a;sdkfjsfjievzlm . . . . lol.

But yeah, I think it would be awesome seeing a collaboration between

Them. They're close friends and their concepts do kind of cross. But I

Really want to see a Rock / R&B collaboration? "Password 486" was an

Amazing song and I can really see Nicole rockin' it out =)

Hmm .. I want to see kara with davichi .. I dont know why .. But i think their voices can blend .. But i dont know.. Considering the incident with Jing? >-<"

^^ talking about the encore with Davichi and her clapping? lol, I thought it funny.

People shouldn't take it so seriously, but I guess ALLKPOP is pretty persuasive / biased?

But hey, I think they'd make a cute collaboration too =) Davichi's got pretty strong

Vocals where as Kara's got the softer sweet vocals, I'm sure they'll blend well.

I thought of Davinch before too.. it'd help give KARA more credibility as singers XD lol.

um.. yea i guess Younha.. cause their voices are sweet.. i think really the voices are key haha..

i really loved the KARA and SHINee collab.. not ever likely to happen but their voices blended pretty well especially being male and female groups right?.. so i hope we get to see KARA and SHINee version 2 :)

I love the SHINee & Kara collab too. I didn't think they'd sound that great together

Since both groups kind of had their own style of singing. But it was love when they

Had that special stage. I do hope they will get another special stage together. Since

Now that SHINee's back, hopefully Kara come back in time to perform with them =)

But FT. Island's now bad too right. But only Hongki sings so, , , Gyuri & Hongki!

first i hope KARA will have a collab with SHINee , and it fulfilled ~

they're collaborating in Music Core Christmas~

ooohh~ i really love it~~~

>.<

now i'm waiting for them to collab with DBSK .

hopefully~

also with BoA and Cheon Sang Ji Hee the Grace~

^^

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, star mondiale , all the girl groups should come together like Wonder Boys &

Perform popular boy songs! Hehe, I can really imagine this. Now I really want this to happen!

Possibly a larger group like the one today at Music Bank w/ Gee. Form a girl group with the

Active girls groups out there. Kara - Nicole & Hara, SNSD - Tae Yeon & Soo Young, 2NE1 - Sandara,

4 Minute - So Hyun & Ji Yoon - - these are just random people I chose. Let them sing a bunch

Of boys songs and let the fanboys unleash!

I can think of a lot of artists, but I definitely wish, even before,

for them to collaborate with SS501, yes, they're fellow labelmates

but it's different! SS501 singing Honey or Pretty Girl male version (a.k.a Pretty Boy :P )

then KARA singing I'm Ur Man or You Are My Heaven female version (a.k.a I'm Ur Girl :) ).

Right? :P

Guys .. I think i found the perfect band KARA should definetly collaborate with ... Actually its not a band .. Solo artist .. --> Rumble fish <-- She sings beautiful ballads .. I dont want to go off topic so .. Anyways KARA has super graceful calming voices .. So does rumble fish ! Their voices can blend in so beautifully .. Aside from recognition .. They can definetly make a beautiful melody together

@KeiLin24 I imagined pretty girl male version lol. It would be nice :P Like a replying song to pg XD

i know this is weird, since their styles are not similar.

but i still want kabang to happen.

is it wrong for a vip to want her group to perf with a fave girl group of hers?

sorry back to topic, i don't know,

seeing nicole sing big bang song during the ranking for inkigayo, i think her voice is suitable, if not kara with big bang, nicole with big bang? lol.x

i know too much,

but i sure would not mind another kara and shinee stage.

but where is the dsp love? why is that dsp has not let their singers perf together?

like come one. other ents has.

i sure would not mind kara and bae seul gi.

just cause they are my fave girls. lol.x

• 4 weeks later...

oh my gosh, with karas teaser revealed and brown eyed girls being their direct counterpart (young 20s vs mature 20s)

They should do a joint stage!!

that would be so awesome, bringing both spectrums to the same stage... and lets kara try out the sexy :D

It always good to see 2 of my fav girls group, KARA and SNSD to have a special perf, the stage will be overloaded with cuteness ^^

I'd love to see a special stage with big bang.. because they are both my favourite groups

and i think they would look good together!!

also 2pm.. especially after idol show, they look really comfortable with each other so a 2pm and kara special stage would be fun to watch.

won-sue.. i can see that.. but i don't their vocals are different? lol. from what i'v heard though, the music seems pretty similar.. that would be really awesome..and they'd have to pretty confident for both groups to come together.. but who knows? :rolleyes:

mae, i think they should join forces haha, both are the only ones with a full album out right now so they'll push the sales more by coming together? and they both seem very confident about their new concepts :)

I think it should work out...

i mean when BEG and Jewelry had that special stage they did L.O.V.E. and One More Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAwCrRbBEU...feature=related

for those who missed it last year

But yeah, since Abracadabra is automized anyways, it's not too hard to do that. and since Jea does the bridge, i think gyuri doing that would be awesome since her voice is pretty high. As for Wanna, since BEG can sing cuter songs like L.O.V.E. and How, it shouldn;t be a problem for them to match kara's voices :D

but since the numbers don't match up maybe they can grab a solo singer into it too

Anyways, I see the pairing as Ga-In + SY, Jea + Gyuri, Narcia + Jiyoung/Hara, Miryo + Nicole