• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

412 posts in this topic

With SHINee or f(x) again *-*

Eh, MBLAQ would be great too <3

I would like shinee of course doing lupin and lucifer it wouls so match each other so well. F(x) is good, Big bang I could see nicole be all hip hop and getto. Get all down and dirty, cause I think if she freestyle dances, it more hip hop. Plus I would all love to see them be all getto and sing hip hop. I would love to see nicole rap all hip hop style, and sign hip hop I would so love tht. MBLAQ I don't know why but I love the idea of KARA doing Y or Oh yeah.

since SNSD and 4minute are going to japan too, I think it would be great to see them 3 doing a collaboration ^^

I really want to see Kara to the a collaboration with Shinee since I think both groups are really talented.

Kara and T-ara

Kara and After School

Kara and Girls' Generation

is what I want to see.

A remix or medley of their songs would be a great special stage.

I really don't care any stage in perfect for KARA, but it wouldn't hurt if this choice would it

KARA-Shinee just to cute together, and since they had like 2 stages back to back year, what about this year

KARA-SS501 need I say more,they were be perfect together, and they are so close to each other

KARA-big bang I would so love to see that happen, can you image our girls in hip hop outfit so cool

KARA-MBLAQ since they look so cute on KARA bakery why not have them on a stage together, plus MBLAQ did KARA butt dances

As much as I love 2PM, 2Pm is so obessed with SNSD, beside the whole yoona and taeyacang things.

if its a boy group to do a special stage, i would say MBLAQ or B2st :) hahaha

if its a girl group, i would like Wonder Melody special stage! yay!

With Big Bang and maybe a dance stage with snsd. That will be a huge hit. Love the special stage so much.

2am- i think they would perform well together. 2am have very nice vocals.

snsd- i think it would be good if the top 2 girl idols in korea were to perform together in a special stage.

kim shin young- i think they can have a variety show with her. she is really very funny and she is not bothered about her image. i think this is very important in variety show.

special stage with all the female idols. i think they should have a dance battle between all the female idols in korea. it woudld attract alot of people watching.

KARA and wonder girl would be awesome... hehe.. if boys group i would say super junior... they both totally cute...

ARAHI/NEWS/KAT-TUN/Kanjani8 ! I want them to perform with Johnny's !!! It would also be awesome to see them perform with AKB48. :D

First, if possible I want to see the WonSoKa LINE~!

Since I wasn't there when this line was on its high~ which is like 2007-2008, I want to see them perform a special stage.~

2nd: SoKa --> would totally be daebak~! and EPIC~!kekeke

I haven't long been a fan of KARA, so I haven't been able to see many vids of them and their pairings... But I will surely [and I totally want to]catch up whenever I have time~

i would like to see them with a boy bands (HINT: SCANDALS lol) not rly but i would like to se them with 2pm or am since they are soo talented as well

2am or 2pm maybe

since they don't have much differences in their songs

kara sure can sings ballad or k-pop

i would definatley choose another

girl group like sonyuhshidae or 4minute that

would be so awsome :/ but it probably wont happen

I seriously want them to collaborate with 2AM...

I think because I've seen them together in variety shows (Haha Mong Show

and Idol) and would like to see how they would sing together...

since SNSD and 4minute are going to japan too, I think it would be great to see them 3 doing a collaboration ^^

it's such a great idea!! it will be great if they can do that.. :thumbup:

but personally I want to see Kara collaborate with SNSD. since they are very good friends, so chemistry is already there! lol! :lol:

I really want to see KARA collaborate with SNSD ^^

But then, the stage will be crowded.. LOL

There will be 14 people performing in the stage.. ^^

i really, really wanna see a big bang kara collab. ive wanted that for the longest time now. however, if they do collab tho. i would really like it to be a fast paced song, like last farewell. however their styles might clash a bit. then i would love to hear a duet with snsd's kim taeyeon with our hamster, seungyeon. two of the best voices, this is my opinion, out there right now singing together. and i also like to see another hyori and kara stage perf.