Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like shinee of course doing lupin and lucifer it wouls so match each other so well. F(x) is good, Big bang I could see nicole be all hip hop and getto. Get all down and dirty, cause I think if she freestyle dances, it more hip hop. Plus I would all love to see them be all getto and sing hip hop. I would love to see nicole rap all hip hop style, and sign hip hop I would so love tht. MBLAQ I don't know why but I love the idea of KARA doing Y or Oh yeah.

I really don't care any stage in perfect for KARA, but it wouldn't hurt if this choice would it

KARA-Shinee just to cute together, and since they had like 2 stages back to back year, what about this year

KARA-SS501 need I say more,they were be perfect together, and they are so close to each other

KARA-big bang I would so love to see that happen, can you image our girls in hip hop outfit so cool

KARA-MBLAQ since they look so cute on KARA bakery why not have them on a stage together, plus MBLAQ did KARA butt dances

As much as I love 2PM, 2Pm is so obessed with SNSD, beside the whole yoona and taeyacang things.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2am- i think they would perform well together. 2am have very nice vocals.

snsd- i think it would be good if the top 2 girl idols in korea were to perform together in a special stage.

kim shin young- i think they can have a variety show with her. she is really very funny and she is not bothered about her image. i think this is very important in variety show.

First, if possible I want to see the WonSoKa LINE~!

Since I wasn't there when this line was on its high~ which is like 2007-2008, I want to see them perform a special stage.~

2nd: SoKa --> would totally be daebak~! and EPIC~!kekeke

I haven't long been a fan of KARA, so I haven't been able to see many vids of them and their pairings... But I will surely [and I totally want to]catch up whenever I have time~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

since SNSD and 4minute are going to japan too, I think it would be great to see them 3 doing a collaboration ^^

it's such a great idea!! it will be great if they can do that.. :thumbup:

but personally I want to see Kara collaborate with SNSD. since they are very good friends, so chemistry is already there! lol! :lol:

i really, really wanna see a big bang kara collab. ive wanted that for the longest time now. however, if they do collab tho. i would really like it to be a fast paced song, like last farewell. however their styles might clash a bit. then i would love to hear a duet with snsd's kim taeyeon with our hamster, seungyeon. two of the best voices, this is my opinion, out there right now singing together. and i also like to see another hyori and kara stage perf.