Special Stage or Collaboration With KARA

Eddie Z

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIN ... ara ? SHINara. Yes. XD SHINee + KARA. I think they suit each other's styles the best. 8D Of course, I'd love to see the DSP line perform together, too. C: Big Bang + KARA would be cool, but I think that the WonderBang fandom is too big for that to happen. - n-a

+ the other 'O7 debuters SNSD and WG. 8D There are so many people I want to see KARA collab. with. @_@ Hyori, Younha, 2PM ... Yes. 2PM. Because I totally ship both of these groups, puahah.

• 2 weeks later...

EMM,I AGREE WIT SNSD N KARA...

2 famous group combine power!

It would be awsome...more fans attracting [ i think so ]

AHaks...

Kara n Shinee would be okay...just dun dance like SNSD do before wit boys...

Lolz

snsd with kara would be cute...but in my mind, the voices won't be compatible...

i kind of wish kara and f.t island did another, BETTER collab...rock and pretty/cute fusion could be a hit! the pretty girl collab wasn't for me...a different song! same heart instead, with all five members of f.t island singing and paired with kara...kind of like how shineexkara did it for christmas collab!

another shineexkara collab but sexier and power dance (kind of like snsd and shinee did! for remix genie version), perhaps with kara's mister dance! butt dance!! can you imagine the guys doing that??? ahahah

i'm not a huge bigbangxkara fan, so i wonder how that would work..hmmm

and kara and 2pm could be <3 depending on how kara pulls of the again and again cover that's coming up! (which i am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO!! Kara HWAITING!!!)

i also think ast1 and kara could be cute, but it wouldn't create as big a sensation as the above collabs...although it might help ast1 get back into the limelight (i liked dynamite so i was disappointed there wasnt more hype :P ...)

Edited by jazzyfizzle

I'd really like to see them with 2NE1 because it's such a sharp contrast. It'd be cool to see 2NE1 step away from their strong, fierce concepts and perform Honey while having Kara be all badass performing Fire haha xD I'd loveee it.

• 2 months later...

Kara ?

I Think it will be good if they're collaborated with onew ..

Or maybe yesung ..

And ..

Eunhyuk will be great .

hehehehehe ..

that's for ballad song ~

I want to see them collaborating with boy groups.

Kara + Super Junior = To cuteness overload [And beside it would be amazing if I can see my favorite groups together:D]

Kara +SS501 = DSP love K3 :rolleyes:

Kara + DBSK = Hotness overload!!!! :D

Kara + 2PM = Fairies VS Beasts

I would like to see them perform w/ 2PM and SS501.

w/ SS501 a cute dance song or perform a slow romantic ballad together.

w/ 2PM I would like to see some hot and sexy performances or a dance where Kara is paired up w/ a specific member and perform a dance like what 2PM did w/ the wondergirls in the past where they performed some tango :hihi: