[2011.09.28] Mnet Media Awards 2011 Nominees

red4summer

mnetlogo.jpg

The awards will be held on December 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM KST. The show will last 4 hours and will be broadcasted live throughout 10 Asian countries and satellite broadcasted to 45 Asian counties.

This afternoon on United Asia Management office press conference to reveal the all nominees finally has been released, this year Mnet decided to split out category for performances and personality as celebrities.

Check out the full list below!

▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

★ CHARMING Gentlemen

01. Choi Siwon [super Junior]

02. Yonghwa [CN Blue]

03. Nichkhun [2PM]

04. Yunho [TVXQ]

05. Kim Hyun Joong [sS501]

06. Taeyang [big Bang]

07. Lee Joon [MBLAQ]

★ CHARMING Ladies

01. YoonA [sNSD]

02. NaNa [After School]

03. Krystal [f(x)]

04. Gyuri [KARA]

05. SunYe [Wonder Girls]

06. Kang Min Kyung [DaVichi]

07. Bora [sISTAR]

★ BOLD & THOUGHFUL (Gentlemen)

01. Jay Park [singer]

02. Taecyeon [2PM]

03. DooJoon [b2ST]

04. SooHyun [u-KISS]

05. G.O [MBLAQ]

06. Dong Jun [ZE:A]

07. HongKi [FT Island]

★ CUTE & GORGEOUS (Ladies)

01. SeoHyun [sNSD]

02. Suzy [miss A]

03. Jiyeon [T-ara]

04. Uee [After School]

05. Jiyoung [KARA]

06. SoHee [Wonder Girls]

07. Sandara [2NE1]

★ CELEBRITIES POPULAR (Gentlemen)

01. RAIN [singer]

02. HeeChul [super Junior]

03. Jo Kwon [2AM]

04. Taecyeon [2PM]

05. G-Dragon [big Bang]

06. DongHo [u-KISS]

07. Minho [sHINee]

★ CELEBRITIES POPULAR (Ladies)

01. YoonA [sNSD]

02. Hara [KARA]

03. Narsha [brown Eyed Girls]

04. Hyorin [sISTAR]

05. Suzy [miss A]

06. Krystal [f(x)]

07. IU [singer]

★ ROOKIES STAR (Gentlemen & Ladies)

01. SeungRi [big Bang]

02. Minhyuk [CN Blue]

03. SunHwa [sECRET]

04. Sulli [f(x)]

05. Jinwoon [2AM]

06. Kyuhyun [super Junior]

07. Dasom [sISTAR]

08. HyunA [4minute]

This year Mnet guaranted revolutions after handled by new ownership United Asia Management will listen carefully public favors to provide best show ever on Mnet Media Awards, for Mnet Asian Music Awards the list nominees has been pending during many groups comeback late this year, estimation schedule on near December 2011 or January beginning 2012 to made very right deserved winner as Korea now is become World Entertainment attention.

[c] koreanentspy & kpopn

i hope all KARA nominees can win the award!

CHARMING ladies = Gyuri definitely one of the most charming idol in kpop. she's a goddess remember?

CUTE & GORGEOUS = our giant baby, Jiyoung. she's not only cute, but also slowly becoming matured... gorgeous goddess in training~

CELEBRITIES POPULAR = who can denied Hara's popularity? she's everywhere! not only coz she's beautiful, but also her friendly+adorable personalities...

good luck KARA!

Amazing~~Daebak~~KARA members is in the list~~As expected~~hehe:) They should add Nicole and Seungyeon in as well~~TT

But congrats girls~~Hope that you girls will win the award in the categories~~

KARA Hwaiting~~:D

AHHH I HOPE THEY SWEEP THE SHOW!!! They all have tough competition..Hara has Yoona and Jiyoung has Sohee, Seohyun, and the like...Still Hara has definitely been the most active idol in terms of solo work this year and Gyuri definitely has her charm. Jiyoung IMO is by farrr the cutest and yet most gorgeous idol ever!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES>>>>IF I find out that I can vote...I will be voting for you..........

It'll be daebak if the girls can win all categories, but I'm not placing my hope that high since each one of them has tough competitors.

:51333867:

Hara vs Yoona is definitely a match to behold, Hara is very active this year with City Hunter, Swarovski, we make price, Puzzle Bubble, and also grazing the cover of lots of magazines (ELLE, 1st Look, etc...). However, Yoona is always consistent in maintaining her popularity, but I really hope Hara can beat her. And let's not forget IU. She's the third richest idol celebrity and has very high number of fans, she may be a dark horse. Still, even if Hara doesn't win, I'm very happy that she's in the list of the most popular celebrity (female). Hara is definitely one of the "it" idol celebrity in Korea

:81766871:

Gyuri also has to compete among strong contenders, Yoona, Krystal, Sunye, Nana etc. IMO, ever since the lawsuit incident, she no longer have a hateful "image". On TV shows, she finally show her true personality, that is, a warm and thoughtful person. She's slowly shredding her arrogant image, and that make her more likable by the public. Go Gyuri!

:15541758:

Our maknae, Jing...Finally! This is her first nomination ever, I think. She's up against UEE, Seohyun, Sandara, Sohee, Suzy and Jiyeon, ehh? That's tough...but still, like Hara and Gyuri, even if she didn't win, I'm happy that Jing finally got recognized by the public.

It would be cool if Seungyeon and Nicole also got nominated, but oh well, maybe next time :)

Edited by City_Bear_90

putting my hopes on JiYoung n Hara, as for gyuri, truthfully, Koreans don't think Gyuri is beautiful or charming in anyway, just a talented young lady, but if she also gets the price, im with her all the way and congratulate her and be proud to be a KAMILIA~

yey! our lovely girls got nominated! I can't deny they've got tough rivals but I think at least one of them will get the award! Too bad taht Nicole and SeungYeon were not included but i guess life's like this Lol

I just wish this was bordcasted in Mexico too TT_TT

Well eventhough i'll vote for our lovely ladies that's if im able to vote Lol :)

STEP IT UP KARA & KAMILIA!! FIGHTING!!

I WANT JIYOUNG TO WIN!!

Gyuri up against so many strong contenders, including another of my favourite, Min Kyung from Davichi.. :blushing: Howhowhow?? May the strongest win then. :blushing:

Then HARA~~~! You have strong competition but I'm sure you stand a good chance of winning!! Teehee! :wub:-_-

It's a pity that Nicole and Seungyeon couldn't make it as nominees but still 3/5 is still good.

I hope all three of them will win. Jiyoung is the cutest for sure! She's just irresistibly cute. Kara Hwaiting!

Kara saranghaeyo!

awesome to see them in the nomination...esp gyuri....n maybe jiyoung...the 2 underrated members...when it comes to exposure n popularity...

but truthfully..i don't want to put up any hopes for them to win...cuz they're competing with some heavyweight megapopular names which would always win...no surprise..

Hara might have the biggest chance, then again....she has fierce competition from crowd faves such as yoona n iu..

iono...kara don't need these stuffs, they're awesome the way they are.....popularity based competitions are messed up...n predictable.

anyway, i'll still be cheering them on...

thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

lol those 3 girls fit in each categories. especially Gyuri of course

:eyelove: totally rooting for these girls both in popularity categories

or in achievement categories. well they set a record in japan so im

pretty much convinced that they will win somthing out of that :rolleyes:

GO KARA!! thank you for sharing the news <333

it really good Hara, jiyoung and gyuri made to the list...

But I'm really afraid because they have strong competitors~

Especially Gyuri... she will be compete with girl that already have strong FAN BASE and I think they will work HARD to make sure their idol win.. I can sense it..

Hara i'm not really worry but after she confess her love life with Jonhyun~ she gOt many anti~ REALLY WORRIED OF HER~

Jing.... I think she have HighER chances to win~

Hope all of them WIN!!

Edited by Shenara

• 3 weeks later...