[Other] Jing is not happy!

chupachups

• 4 weeks later...

^Doesn't everyone pout when their sad once in a blue moon? I do :D. I think the looks she's giving in #1 is mixed between bored,tired and a little sad.

Like during member talks, she might be bored because the other members are getting a longer turn then had or whatever...

Serious Jii looks cute but scary at the same time :) I also love ice cream earrings and the pig tails <3

Edited by TaintedGrrrl

Jiyoung is going to be BEAUTIFUL when she gets older. Once she loses the puppy fat in her cheeks, I can only imagine how even more gorgeous she'll be. She sends off the same vibe as Taeyeon, beautiful yet naturally not overdoing it. She was one of the three finalists on the SNSD Kara "Come To Play" episode when DBSK, Super Junior, SS501, SHINee, 2PM, etc voted for "The One Who Stole My Heart", didn't they? :P

Pfft, she just didn't win because she's still a baby!! :lol:

WHAT THE

is being around the Goddess Gyuri not enough for you?! you have to go hand around with the hamster sy and then the koala, and then nicole too?! then you are around yourself(the cute maknae) not enough for you?!!!!!

if hanging out with these beautiful women makes you mad, what can possibly make you happy then?

jiyoung ftl in this one, but i still love you:)

Ji Young still looks cute even though she's not smiling and happy. I don't think she is mad, she's

probably just bored and tired. She's still young and she's battling school with a big responsible

career. Love the pictures and gifs. I still love her and will always do!