[2011.10.04] KARA Creates an Online Fan Club For The First Time After Debut "In Return of (The Fans) Love"

XXIV_VII

FniVf.jpg

KARA wants to pay back fans' love for them and is making an official online fan club for the first time after their debut.

Kara said "Although our promotion in Korea was very short this time, our fans have showed us much love and also they supported us always all these years and we would like to show our appreciation to them by creating an online official fan club" and that "We want to be closer to our fans even more" and expressed their happy feelings.

KARA's online official fan club is undergoing through preparations for system design and will wrap up around the end of this month to November. Around that time people will register through the official KARA site.

Benefits of joining KARA's online official fan club are: getting to enter first in open broadcast shows, concerts in Korea, fan meetings, etc, and many more benefits. The details of KARA official online club will be posted later on DSP KARA official site.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002101585

translated/summarized by me

(Oh and just in case if there are any confusions:

So right now kara has many different fan sites/fan clubs

Daum cafe kamilia

Kara t

Everkara

Kamilin

DC Kara gallery

Naver cafe Melody (but this one, the staffs had a problem or smthn and doesn't exists anymore)

and so on

BUT none of them are official. Although Daum Cafe and Kara t are most popular but none of the clubs are official. So now DSP has decided to make an official club :) This is good because it will combine all kind of fans from different sites most likely and there are some benefits to joining it too.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I want to join.

International fans are allowed to join right?

I hope Kara will officially make a concert of their own next year. Can't wait for their next comeback in Korea, and I hope the promotion will be longer than just 3 weeks.

I like this idea of an 'official' fanclub, buttt why did DSP take so long to make one? Hopefully international kamilia will be able to join and not just restricted to koreans :(

Thanks for translating!

wonder what will happen to the activity of kara-t, everkara, etc

This is good news but my concern with official fan club is that they make you pay a LOT for little reward besides priority on some news.

This is probably because KARA is planning a concert tour next year. Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy the tertiary results from this (e.g. dissemination of info from the official fan club to other KARA websites...)

I wish international fan can join as well :unsure: I want to join this official fan club so bad & would be batter if there's an English column for international fan to participate. but if its all in Korean , then being apart of it is good enough for me :P . I just want to join that club!

I don't know korean or japanese, BUT I'd really like to be part of it..

Official fanclub for KAMILIA, it just sounds so good, doesn't it ?

Yeah, 4 years from their debut, it took them quite long, ne ?

well, DSP this year gave us lot of surprises..

there's just one thing missing: SOLO concert :rolleyes:

Some of it sounds pretty good, some of it not so much. Getting into broadcast shows and fan meetings first sounds like something that might be paid for me (along with other benefits probably), so I'm hoping that's not the case. I like everything else about it though, and I'll be pretty damn happy if it has an english section - I've always wondered why Kara's website doesn't have an English section (or I haven't found it, anyway).

beside all the mentioned benefits, why is dsp planning to have an official online fan club when there already exists quite a number of fan clubs? i mean it comes so late. and what does online mean? i mean are they looking at non-korean too? unfortunately i highly doubt there will be an english section for us. to my understanding, it's like the japan official fan club, it's meant for the k-kamilias.

lastly, congrats to most of our translators. it's like getting instant insider news directly from dsp and kara.

I think it's a really good idea, probably should have happened already but it's good timing now with Step being popular and their fanbase increasing. It will be good to have an official place for fans to go to. Luckily we have karaholic even if the new site isn't in english :)

Was this fansite open for Korean or Japanese only or for international fan too? Int-Kamilia would be extremely happy if we can join this fan club too

Aigoo, finally DSP has treated KARA the way they should do long-long-long time ago

(Heck, why not, after the huge success KARA did in Japan LOL)